Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russian Bear

ESPN Insider Kiper Mock Draft 1.0

96 posts in this topic

1. Riley Reiff

2. Michael Brockers

3. Courtney Upshaw (upset pick)

Marty should trade back with a team like Baltimore, pick up a second and third rounder.

Just get RG3!

Cam, RG3, and AE in the back field, shotgun formation. It is unbeatable.

Did you and dre buy from the same guy?

In college I probably would take a manslaughter rap for a 1st round draft pick

can u say "In da howwwwwwsssssse"

you talkn bout a bag of weed? "Hell yeah it was mine" [holds hand out for life]

Dre...best corner available where we pick, but coverage skills don't warrant

him in the top 12....scary.

That said, he would certainly be an upgrade.

Legalize it ...Just do it !!!

1 person likes this

Dre concerns me, two shoulder surgeries, a pot arrest, and you can bet where there is smoke there is fire.

It smacks of immaturity and between the physical and the maturity that's a lot of money to put into that player.

I read too, his coverage skills aren't elite.

I guess to me, if a team is picking in the top 10, it's got to be as close to a sure thing as can be had and i'm not sure this is the guy.

Dre is not a top 10. We don't need a CB whose weakness is coverage in a passing league. I would not take him at 8, maybe if we traded down and picked up an extra pick.

kirkpatrick is big (tall) and aggressive. that's the main reason he's so high on people's boards. he may not be the most talented one available and he may be lacking in covering ability but for some reason he's a better prospect than some supposedly too short guy with proven lockdown skills.

people are too concerned with the height of the CB prospect than the actual ability.

Dre all the way. And weed? Come on, half of us posting here are on weed. Look at the threads.

Just saw on NFLN Mike Mayock has Kirkpatrick ranked #5 on his top corner list for the draft. Not sayin i buy what he says but i think its truth to that in my own opinion. We need a cover corner and I just dont think he is what we are looking for.

Dre all the way. And weed? Come on, half of us posting here are on weed. Look at the threads.

if that Ish was legal, it would be a non-issue.. unfortunately, ignorance surpasses logic...