• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

Dre is not a top 10. We don't need a CB whose weakness is coverage in a passing league. I would not take him at 8, maybe if we traded down and picked up an extra pick.

#92 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

kirkpatrick is big (tall) and aggressive. that's the main reason he's so high on people's boards. he may not be the most talented one available and he may be lacking in covering ability but for some reason he's a better prospect than some supposedly too short guy with proven lockdown skills.

people are too concerned with the height of the CB prospect than the actual ability.

#93 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

Dre all the way. And weed? Come on, half of us posting here are on weed. Look at the threads.

#94 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,039 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

Trade back

#95 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

Just saw on NFLN Mike Mayock has Kirkpatrick ranked #5 on his top corner list for the draft. Not sayin i buy what he says but i think its truth to that in my own opinion. We need a cover corner and I just dont think he is what we are looking for.

#96 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,512 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

Dre all the way. And weed? Come on, half of us posting here are on weed. Look at the threads.

if that Ish was legal, it would be a non-issue.. unfortunately, ignorance surpasses logic...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com