Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When the time comes, will Cam Newton be the highest paid QB in the game?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

With this guy shattering and breaking many major rookie QB records, if all does is continue to improve I find it hard for him to not become the highest QB in the game. I think if by next year he continues to produce monster records then his four year 22 million deal would need to be redone since he has already outperformed that

Posted

If he plays extremely well for his entire(or most of his) contract he will be. Until the next guy comes up for extension/resigns then that guy will be.

Posted

some things you do just for the love of it.

like this guy

1 person likes this

Posted

We cannot do anything about his contract next year. But yes he will some day be the highest paid player.

Posted

yep...at least until luck and RG3 are up for extensions.

Posted

Let's see if he can get past the "sophmore" slump before we start this type of talk.

Posted

I think if by next year he continues to produce monster records then his four year 22 million deal would need to be redone since he has already outperformed that
per the CBA we aren't allowed to do anything with that contract until year 3.

Posted

Let's see if he can get past the "sophmore" slump before we start this type of talk.

Here goes this poo again.

Posted

Some people are just DUMB and I mean really dumb, makes me think half this board is filled with people who don't even have pubic hair.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess it would be ridiculous to wait until then to see whether Newton keeps progressing or might regress. Will he be highest paid QB in 2015? Aaron Rodgers will also be a free agent in 2015.

Posted

Some people are just DUMB and I mean really dumb, makes me think half this board is filled with people who don't even have pubic hair.

So are you counting yourself in the group that does or doesn't have pubic hair.

Just askin................

Posted

I don't think Cam has reached that level yet to be the highest paid QB, he still has to take us to the playoffs and possibly the SB to reach that level.