Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers, your Twitter source for "Inside Information for the Carolina Panthers"

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Regarding Jaguars HC job...

NJPanthers12 NJPanthers12

Hearing Chud will be formally issued job wed or thurs when he meets with team. Ball in his court now

BREAKING: Mularkey didn't over impress. Chud officially to be offered job tomorrow or Thursday morning

@KeepItTeal last year I had Steve smith staying broke the Charles Johnson and deangelo Williams story. Said naannee would sign. And first to

@KeepItTeal report John kasay was cut. Also said hue Jackson would be fired. First on the Internet to say santonio Holmes signed with jets.

I am asking Jaguar fans to be patient, wait until tomorrow and some news will be leaking out. I have been doing this for a year now, so

obviously it is something I enjoy doing. Why would I put all my credibility on the line and stand by this so strongly before the season even ended

https://twitter.com/#!/NJPanthers12

:lol:

Classic. Of course, this was all 10 days ago... he's been silent ever since. I assume he's spending time working on that "online credibility" he speaks so highly of....

1 person likes this

Posted

Whatta dumbass

Posted

I love the part, "Mularkey didn't over impress."

Posted

He's been doing this "for over a year now!!!!!!!!"

Posted

I've been making poo up for a lot longer than njpanther has so let me hop on my twitter account.

Posted

obviously it is something I enjoy doing. Why would I put all my credibility on the line and stand by this so strongly before the season even

less than a minute later:

ended.

no tweets since then

:(

Posted

That's Twitter for you... he couldn't include "ended" at the end of the previous tweet

Posted

That's Twitter for you... he couldn't include "ended" at the end of the previous tweet

oh fug me, im so stupid. :nonod:

1 person likes this

Posted

Way to give NJ a bad name.....oh wait.

Posted

He's been silent as a church mouse since that string of tweets...

Posted

That's a big matzah ball he left hanging out there.

Posted

He probably killed himself after the Jaguires trolled him. I still follow him though just because he's incredibly easy to troll and a complete idiot so he always makes me laugh.