Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers, your Twitter source for "Inside Information for the Carolina Panthers"

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Regarding Jaguars HC job...

[quote]NJPanthers12 NJPanthers12
Hearing Chud will be formally issued job wed or thurs when he meets with team. Ball in his court now[/quote]

BREAKING: Mularkey didn't over impress. Chud officially to be offered job tomorrow or Thursday morning[/quote]

@KeepItTeal last year I had Steve smith staying broke the Charles Johnson and deangelo Williams story. Said naannee would sign. And first to[/quote]

@KeepItTeal report John kasay was cut. Also said hue Jackson would be fired. [b]First on the Internet to say santonio Holmes signed with jets.[/b][/quote]

I am asking Jaguar fans to be patient, wait until tomorrow and some news will be leaking out. [b]I have been doing this for a year now[/b], so[/quote]

obviously it is something I enjoy doing. [b]Why would I put all my credibility on the line and stand by this so strongly before the season even ended[/b][/quote]

[url]https://twitter.com/#!/NJPanthers12[/url]

:lol:

Classic. Of course, this was all 10 days ago... he's been silent ever since. I assume he's spending time working on that "online credibility" he speaks so highly of....
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whatta dumbass

Posted · Report post

I love the part, "Mularkey didn't over impress."

Posted · Report post

He's been doing this "for over a year now!!!!!!!!"

Posted · Report post

I've been making shit up for a lot longer than njpanther has so let me hop on my twitter account.

Posted · Report post

[QUOTE]obviously it is something I enjoy doing. Why would I put all my credibility on the line and stand by this so strongly before the season even[/QUOTE]

less than a minute later:

[QUOTE]ended.[/QUOTE]

no tweets since then

:(

Posted · Report post

That's Twitter for you... he couldn't include "ended" at the end of the previous tweet

Posted · Report post

[quote name='dimbee']That's Twitter for you... he couldn't include "ended" at the end of the previous tweet[/QUOTE]

oh fuck me, im so stupid. :nonod:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He's been silent as a church mouse since that string of tweets...

Posted · Report post

That's a big matzah ball he left hanging out there.

Posted · Report post

He probably killed himself after the Jaguires trolled him. I still follow him though just because he's incredibly easy to troll and a complete idiot so he always makes me laugh.