Photo
- - - - -

NJPanthers, your Twitter source for "Inside Information for the Carolina Panthers"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#76 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

haha i love how many people think I'm a joke but they take the time to respond. keep pretending like you don't care.

https://twitter.com/#!/Pumpkin_Swirl

In case you didn't know who I am ;)

I would stop responding but you're just too much fun.

#77 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

haha i love how many people think I'm a joke but they take the time to respond. keep pretending like you don't care.

Let's settle some things you've lied about so far in this month:

-Stewart hasn't gotten a contract offer, they've talked but nothing more than foundation work for later in the year. They're not focusing on him until after free agency and the draft.

-The Panthers, as of right now, aren't looking to trade up, AT ALL, and are looking to trade down but feel there won't be any takers so 90% chance we stay at 9.

-Saying the Browns weren't offering for the Rams #2 pick because they were going to give Mike Wallace an offer. No, they offered two first rounders and additional draft picks but it wasn't as sweet as the Redskins deal.

-The rest of the poo you say is that the Jets are going to go after 100% of the free agent market, when they only have enough cap space for one or two big-name players.

You are lying to people, and deluded enough to start to believe the poo you say. You get excited when you're right and run everywhere telling people how right you were, which is a clear tipoff that you were full of poo to begin with.

#78 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

keep your head on a swivel, Brandon making heads roll on the forum today..

#79 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

Let's settle some things you've lied about so far in this month:

-Stewart hasn't gotten a contract offer, they've talked but nothing more than foundation work for later in the year. They're not focusing on him until after free agency and the draft.

-The Panthers, as of right now, aren't looking to trade up, AT ALL, and are looking to trade down but feel there won't be any takers so 90% chance we stay at 9.

-Saying the Browns weren't offering for the Rams #2 pick because they were going to give Mike Wallace an offer. No, they offered two first rounders and additional draft picks but it wasn't as sweet as the Redskins deal.

-The rest of the poo you say is that the Jets are going to go after 100% of the free agent market, when they only have enough cap space for one or two big-name players.

You are lying to people, and deluded enough to start to believe the poo you say. You get excited when you're right and run everywhere telling people how right you were, which is a clear tipoff that you were full of poo to begin with.

First off nothing you have said has been reported as fact so I dont know how you are telling me I am wrong. I also never said the Jets were going after everyone. I mentioned three players, Mario Williams, Pierre Garcon OR Braylond Edwards. So actually that is two. The more you all answer the more time of day your just giving me that you claim I dont deserve.

#80 CCS

CCS

HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Every single time you're wrong your excuse is "I never say what I report is fact"

You're just an educated fan making guesses like the rest of us, broski. Sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong.

#81 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

First off nothing you have said has been reported as fact so I dont know how you are telling me I am wrong. I also never said the Jets were going after everyone. I mentioned three players, Mario Williams, Pierre Garcon OR Braylond Edwards. So actually that is two. The more you all answer the more time of day your just giving me that you claim I dont deserve.

You JUST said today the Jets are looking to trade for Freeny.

#82 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

You JUST said today the Jets are looking to trade for Freeny.

First of dumb ass you said 100% of the free agent market. Dwight freeny is not a free agent. There is also a difference between interested in and definitely getting. The jets want a pass rusher they are interested in both freeny and Williams. If they get one they obviously won't sign the other. Are u that close minded that you can't figure that out? No instead your so ignorant that u will throw all logic aside to try and make me look wrong.

#83 CCS

CCS

HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

All that really needs to be said is that he went from being a Panther's insider to a league wide insider within 1 season. When in reality we know he's a New Jersey 7/11 clerk insider.

#84 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

First of dumb ass you said 100% of the free agent market. Dwight freeny is not a free agent. There is also a difference between interested in and definitely getting. The jets want a pass rusher they are interested in both freeny and Williams. If they get one they obviously won't sign the other. Are u that close minded that you can't figure that out? No instead your so ignorant that u will throw all logic aside to try and make me look wrong.

Yes, let's argue somantics rather than the actual point, that will make us appear smart by using lots of words and it lets us deflect instead of addressing the real concerns.

Edited by Brandon, 12 March 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#85 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image

#86 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

All that really needs to be said is that he went from being a Panther's insider to a league wide insider within 1 season. When in reality we know he's a New Jersey 7/11 clerk insider.

how did I just now realize this