Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dilemma

71 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think you're a foolish jerk. However I do think you need to either pick one or come clean to them both. I've been in a similar situation before I met my husband. I ended up picking the guy that was the least crazy. It worked out for a while and then I moved on eventually. Later I met the one I married.

1 person likes this

Posted

Painting with a broad brush there aren't you??

perhaps.. and without knowing anything real about the situation or these girls while reading a thread on a message board, how exactly would you label your comment?

1 person likes this

Posted

Women are just as guilty at stuff like this, they just dont think that we know. That is why I wont commit to one until I have been 'seeing' her for at least 4 or 5 months. They are just as likely to have an ex that they are still fugging, or even a boyfriend that they havent even broke up with, just waiting to find someone better.

1 person likes this

Posted

pick one, and blow one on her face.. have fun.

fixed

2 people like this

Posted

You're in college - a time for making mistakes, learning and experimentation. Keep doing what you're doing and should they find out about each other, the only logical next move is to propose a threeway.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the replies.

I think I've settled to cutting one off. She's starting to cling a bit, and I explained before we did anything that I am coming out of a long relationship and a rough break up, so I didn't really want to get too serious with anybody. She just seems way too infatuated after one date and a few nights of fun.

Posted

I have a hard time thinking you are their only guy. They are floating some trial ballons to see your reaction. It might seem like Cinemax now but it can have long lasting effects. Trust issues not withstanding. I prefer vip treatment myself because its just less stress and drama. Take this from a retired player. Lol

Oh, trust me, I have thought about that. I am fairly certain, at least with one, that she's just testing me. The other I actually believe (she's the clingy one). Just a weird spot. I could see myself possibly in the future dating the clingy one exclusively, but right now it just wouldn't work.

Posted

Your not gonna marry either anyway so you might as well bust a nut and bounce

Posted

Sex every night? Sounds like a lot of work without any sammichs

Posted

Your not gonna marry either anyway so you might as well bust a nut and bounce

True. Just been nice. Trying to relearn everything.

Posted

Sex every night? Sounds like a lot of work without any sammichs

It has been tough. No sammichs makes every time seem incomplete. :(

Posted

It's really a win win.

1. They find out, and agree to a threesome.

2. They find out, hate your guts, but you've brought these two ladies together and made a friendship that will last forever.

Either way, you feel good about the outcome.