Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newt projected winner in SC

72 posts in this topic

Posted

yep.

SC youngins, and even middle aged people... I'm highly disappointed in you.

yep us young folks talk a big game, but dont show up when it matters...

Not a huge amount of young people live in SC though. I think Paul has alot of support here in Florida. We will see.

1 person likes this

Posted

If he is still in when we vote in NC, I will vote for Newt also. Probably will be over by then however. There is no perfect candidate, as our current president illustrates, and any of the guys left will be better for the country than BO. Quit feeling bad.

Posted

Mitt and Obama wants to arrest Americans and detain for as long as he sees fit and label them terrorist w/o due process I cant support anybody who wants that.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is a blowout. Not looking good for Romney down the road. What a difference few days make.

Posted

The GOP was/is trying to herd everybody towards Romney, and the people are saying FU I love it.

Posted

Newt learned from Clinton, that a little womanizing goes a long way.

Posted

The GOP was/is trying to herd everybody towards Romney, and the people are saying FU I love it.

Yep, even the "religious leaders" came out in support of Santorum, but the faith vote went to Gingrich anyway. Go figure.

1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the GOP should thank the state of SC if we voted Romney the primaries are over and we have Mitt vs Obama and I wouldn't of voted. Ron Paul is still alive because of SC.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did what i could do..Voted Paul.

1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the GOP should thank the state of SC if we voted Romney the primaries are over and we have Mitt vs Obama and I wouldn't of voted. Ron Paul is still alive because of SC.

Ron Paul is still alive because of the miracles of modern medicine.

Posted

yep us young folks talk a big game, but dont show up when it matters...

Not a huge amount of young people live in SC though. I think Paul has alot of support here in Florida. We will see.

Maybe young people just don't vote republican?

Posted

Seriously, though... lol.

Newt? If Newt fuging Gingrich actually wins the republican nomination... wow. I don't even know what to say in response to this development and the potential it has to actually launch Newt Gingrich into the G.O.P. nomination.

Every democratic strategist in the country right now is salivating at the prospect of Newt as the nominee. I'd ask if republican voters were really this crazy/dumb, but these are the same folks who booed a soldier on national TV and cheered the prospect of a poor person dying because they can't afford health insurance.

Not to mention, you know, the tea party.