Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newt projected winner in SC

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't help but blame evil democrats for everything!

Posted

I'm a Democrat... just saying a Romney victory in SC eliminates at least 2 and Newt probably bows out with party pressure. Lets see how much dirt comes out this week in the next 5 or 10 debates.

Posted

If I were inclined to do such a thing, I'd probably vote for Paul or Santorum but I'm not a good schemer.

Posted

404814_3164412229704_1247319314_3474428_1921384627_n.jpg

Posted

It is Official South Carolina is full of idiots!!!

Newt?? I live outside the DUMB thinking of SC and have yet to here ANYONE say "Newt looks like a good choice." FOR ANYTHING, let alone President! I'm from North Carolina but things like this DUMBA$$ thing is why people outside the South laugh & say we are ALL Stupid.

If Newt is the "BEST Option" you can punch the ticket for Obama all over again. Way to go SC for being complete D!CKS!

Posted

Way to go SC for being complete D!CKS!

For this reason I felt it likely he would win SC. There are some good people in SC. The idiotic things they have done, not going and voting against Nuke or voting for nuke. Damn I hope he does not win the primary.

Posted

Boy his ex wife showed him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think that the the tax-form release pressure is starting to hurt Romney.

I just think that many of the voters are viewing him more and more as an elitist that doesnt have a clue about the struggles of the middle class. Add in the fact that the evangelicals despise him, and he could be in a lot of trouble.

He lost in SC because of the evangelical vote.

Posted

Boy his ex wife showed him.

It's amazing how he turned that around. Say what you want about Newt but he knows what he's doing.

Posted

Newt?? I live outside the DUMB thinking of SC and have yet to here ANYONE say "Newt looks like a good choice." FOR ANYTHING, let alone President! I'm from North Carolina but things like this DUMBA$$ thing is why people outside the South laugh & say we are ALL Stupid.

If Newt is the "BEST Option" you can punch the ticket for Obama all over again. Way to go SC for being complete D!CKS!

Mitt supports this law. I dont know how anyone can vote for him because of this.

On December 31, 2011, with the President's signing of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the writ of habeas corpus — a civil right so fundamental to Anglo-American common law history that it predates the Magna Carta — is voidable upon the command of the President of the United States. The Sixth Amendment right to counsel is also revocable at his will.

The United States, as Senator Lindsey Graham declared during floor debate in the Senate, is now a theatre in the War on Terror and Americans "can be detained indefinitely ... and when you say to the interrogator, 'I want my lawyer,' the interrogator will say, 'You don't have a right to a lawyer because you're a military threat.'"

During the Republican Presidential Debate in South Carolina, Willard (Mitt Romney's real name) said he supports detaining American citizens without charging them with a crime, and without giving them a trial, forever, so I called his campain office at 857-288-3500 to voice my disgust.

Posted

I think that the the tax-form release pressure is starting to hurt Romney.

I just think that many of the voters are viewing him more and more as an elitist that doesnt have a clue about the struggles of the middle class. Add in the fact that the evangelicals despise him, and he could be in a lot of trouble.

He lost in SC because of the evangelical vote.

None of the candidates have any idea about the struggles of the middle class.

1 person likes this

Posted

None of the candidates have any idea about the struggles of the middle class.

And neither does Obama.