Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Joe Paterno has died...

325 posts in this topic

Far leftists approve of over-sexualization of our culture.

Everyone should be allowed to do pretty much whatever they want if it makes their pee-pee feel good.

Far leftists act suprised and hurt when that sexualization hurts people.

Lol. You people are just remarkable.

Some of you are sick in the head. This has nothing to do with politics. Everything isn't always politically motivated.

Everyone should be allowed to do pretty much whatever they want if it makes their pee-pee feel good.

...yeah, you're right, I mean it's not like sexual abuse ever occurred before the sexual revolution.

Here's Sandusky's quote...

"This is a sad day! Our family, Dottie and I would like to convey our deepest sympathy to Sue and her family. Nobody did more for the academic reputation of Penn State than Joe Paterno," Sandusky said in an email through his attorney. "He maintained a high standard in a very difficult profession. Joe preached toughness, hard work and clean competition."

"Most importantly, he had the courage to practice what he preached. Nobody will be able to take away the memories we all shared of a great man, his family, and all the wonderful people who were a part of his life."

wat.

1 person likes this

lol @ the confused dumb *** growl

Oh and this is all that matters...not what any of the mouthbreathers think

Do the kids and the parents of the victims believe that JoePa did everything in his power to stop it.

Oh and this is all that matters...not what any of the mouthbreathers think

Do the kids and the parents of the victims believe that JoePa did everything in his power to stop it.

If we assume the reports back in November were true, considering several of them complained about how Joe Pa got fired, I think some of them might, yes.

...yeah, you're right, I mean it's not like sexual abuse ever occurred before the sexual revolution.

Right. And the growing number of child sex abuse cases has no place in this conversation.

"Its mah body, brah, I should be able to do what I want with it!!"

If we assume the reports back in November were true, considering several of them complained about how Joe Pa got fired, I think some of them might, yes.

You mean their lawyer, right?

What the hell are you babbling about?

Right. And the growing number of child sex abuse cases has no place in this conversation.

"Its mah body, brah, I should be able to do what I want with it!!"

They're growing numbers because information, support groups, and news (internet look it up) help bring cases to light and we hear about them more. There aren't more child abuse cases...there are more people coming forward.

It's a shame Sandusky was a registered republican...if only those dems let him fug little boys openly