Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Joe Paterno has died...

325 posts in this topic

You think they would edit the title since he isn't dead yet.

Zombie Pa!

Really? You think you might be capable of hearing that little boys are being raped and being okay with it? It's terrifying that people like you are allowed to run free.

Don't attempt to act like you know me by trying to judge my character. You sir are the one celebrating the death of a man that has given more to his community than most will in their life time.

All I'm saying is that it would be an extremely difficult situation to be in to hear, what was a rumor at the time, that your friend of 30 years was molesting children.

I certainly would hope that I would do more than what Joe did, but until you are put in that situation I don't believe there is a person here that can say for certain what their actions would be.

It is easier to have him on ignore. He's been on it for awhile for me.

Just got an ESPN text update saying he passed.

Rest in peace.

Would love to see the Board of Trustees at Penn State charged with murder, but that's just how I feel. :(

1 person likes this

Just got an ESPN text update saying he passed.

Rest in peace.

Would love to see the Board of Trustees at Penn State charged with murder, but that's just how I feel. :(

The whole thing is a tragedy. As much as Paterno did, what he did not do was his downfall.

The stress of the scandal may or may not have accelerated his death. But he was responsible for that, not the Board.

That being said....the death of anyone is a sad thing. A great loss for his family and all who loved him.

1 person likes this

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Joe Paterno, the longtime Penn State coach who won more games than anyone in major college football but was fired amid a child sex abuse scandal that scarred his reputation for winning with integrity, died Sunday. He was 85.

http://news.yahoo.com/fired-penn-state-coach-joe-paterno-dead-85-151950813--spt.html