321 replies to this topic

#196 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

None of this makes sense. Teenagers are loners? Maybe some...Mr Sexy Revo? Teen Pregnancy is actually going down. Please take any sociology course. For your sake...and god forbid your childrens.

You completely ignored every valid point to make a smarmy remark. Nice. I suppose you also think that every family is exactly like The Brady Bunch, yes?

I think you're starting to realize the truth in what I'm saying..

"He's right..Parents can't be expected to monitor their teenagers 24/7..better switch up to some personal attacks before this gets out of hand.."

#197 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,221 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

The whole "tits on TV" bit is growing old. It makes it seem as if I'm saying it's an isolated incident in a child's development that turns them into a pervert. You know as well as I do that that isn't what I'm saying, and surely-surely-you know that the ever growing presence of sex in our culture is contributing to negatively impacting a child's mind and warping their views on se, being the smart man you are. Because frankly, the fact that someone could disagree with that is not only absurd, but so far from the truth it immediately discredits everything else they say.

Is every pervert someone who was exposed to sex often as a child? Nah..Though numbers would say most had some kind of sexually related tragedy happen to them which drove them into it if it wasn't the first mentioned factor..In essence..to say that a warped sexual point of view is something your born with, would be, well wrong. There is literally nothing to suggest being a pervert is most commonly a brain malfunction. Everything suggests that surrounding factors detriments a child's mental health as he grows and results in a warped sexual point of view.

#198 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,371 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

I think the point of raising your kids is that generally if you raise them right you shouldn't need to monitor them 24/7 to have them avoid from getting knocked up, dropping out of school and starting an endless cycle of teen mothers.

#199 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,221 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

You completely ignored every valid point to make a smarmy remark. Nice. I suppose you also think that every family is exactly like The Brady Bunch, yes?

I think you're starting to realize the truth in what I'm saying..

"He's right..Parents can't be expected to monitor their teenagers 24/7..better switch up to some personal attacks before this gets out of hand.."

None of your points were valid as they were all based on your opinion. Which quite frankly sounds overly puritanical.

#200 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

The world is better off without Joe Pa, as is Penn State.

#201 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

And you continue to dodge the question, of which your actions would make very clear to reveal that you know what I'm saying is true. So until you deny that what I speak is truth, there is no need to google endless amount of links which you won't even read.

I don't know if your claim is true or not thus I'm asking you for evidence.

But if you can't find the courage to back up what you say with evidence unless someone denies you claim is true fine...

I hereby deny your claim that there is a large group of far leftist that believe sex and all of its connotations should be as common as eating in our society.

There, happy? Now you can present your evidence.

#202 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:00 PM

nailed it!

Posted Image

It's too early to joke about this.
Maybe you should wait a decade to say something, like he did.

#203 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

This thread is hilarious.

Hilarious how the Penn State posters who were so quick to try and distance themselves from the looneys at Penn State protesting his firing are now trying to spin that his "good" outweighed his "bad."

Complete and total joke. The man let a known predator walk the streets and gave him unfettered access to his football program for over a decade (at the very least) after finding out he was a child molestor.

And yes, he did deserve to be held responsible for what Sandusky did. Every single kid that was molested by Sandusky after 1999 (at the least) is on JoePa (and countless others).

He was complicit in a coverup because he cared more about his reputation and football than he did the safety of young children.

#204 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

Hilarious how the Penn State posters who were so quick to try and distance themselves from the looneys at Penn State protesting his firing are now trying to spin that his "good" outweighed his "bad."

Complete and total joke. The man let a known predator walk the streets and gave him unfettered access to his football program for over a decade (at the very least) after finding out he was a child molestor.

And yes, he did deserve to be held responsible for what Sandusky did. Every single kid that was molested by Sandusky after 1999 (at the least) is on JoePa (and countless others).

He was complicit in a coverup because he cared more about his reputation and football than he did the safety of young children.

You aren't even slightly open to the possibility that he just didn't want to believe what he'd heard? He said himself he didn't feel adequate addressing the issue so he handed it off to campus authorities.

There is a positive out of all this. Going forward no one will ever see this as a gray area again. Look at Jim Boeheim. He had the same initial impulse Paterno did. Even as he claimed he was no Joe Paterno. I just think it's sad that a person who has hundreds of people willing to vouch for his character had to go out like this. It really is a tragedy, and makes me that much madder at Sandusky.

#205 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

I don't know about you but if someone tells me that they saw so and so in the shower having sex with a boy I'm going to the police. I don't care if it's my own kin.

#206 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:31 AM

this x 1,000,000

the fugers defending this shitbag are just fuged in ur heads.

#207 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:45 AM

You aren't even slightly open to the possibility that he just didn't want to believe what he'd heard? He said himself he didn't feel adequate addressing the issue so he handed it off to campus authorities.

No, I don't, and anyone who looks at the timeline of this thing and reads any of the reports surrounding Sandusky's original dismissal would be hard-pressed to deny that Paterno knew Sandusky was a kid-diddler.

But assuming for a second I did believe that sweet Ol' Joe just didn't have the heart to believe it all, why would that be an acceptable reason to absolve him of responsibility? Just because he lived in denial doesnt mean he didn't see Sandusky on campus for the next 14 years operating overnight youth football camps and still using an office in the athletic department.

And all this notwithstanding the incident WHERE JOE WAS TOLD PERSONALLY THERE WAS, AT LEAST, INNAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS BETWEEN JS AND A CHILD IN THE LOCKEROOM.

He's a scumbag. And that whole place is just a weird cult.

#208 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,012 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:36 AM

I don't know about you but if someone tells me that they saw so and so in the shower having sex with a boy I'm going to the police. I don't care if it's my own kin.

But, that is NOT what McQueary told Paterno....and McQueary has confirmed this. He did NOT tell him the graphic nature of what he now says he saw.

McQueary has admitted that he told Paterno that he saw something in the locker room that looked sexual in nature and made him feel uncomfortable.

Paterno did not know how to handle this and turned it over to the HEAD OF CAMPUS POLICE. Should he have done more....hindsight says absolutely. But, to say that he turned a blind eye and knew of what Sandusky truly had and was doing is far from the truth.

I guess Boeheim should be fired, arrested, and lynched as well.....yet I hear no one calling for his head. He had people come out and accuse Fine, and Boeheim said that he refused to believe it and would stand by his friend.

Hindsight is always 20-20.

#209 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,012 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:38 AM

No, I don't, and anyone who looks at the timeline of this thing and reads any of the reports surrounding Sandusky's original dismissal would be hard-pressed to deny that Paterno knew Sandusky was a kid-diddler.

But assuming for a second I did believe that sweet Ol' Joe just didn't have the heart to believe it all, why would that be an acceptable reason to absolve him of responsibility? Just because he lived in denial doesnt mean he didn't see Sandusky on campus for the next 14 years operating overnight youth football camps and still using an office in the athletic department.

And all this notwithstanding the incident WHERE JOE WAS TOLD PERSONALLY THERE WAS, AT LEAST, INNAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS BETWEEN JS AND A CHILD IN THE LOCKEROOM.

He's a scumbag. And that whole place is just a weird cult.

Everything that you wrote and believe is based on nothing more than your ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.....and we know that you hate Penn State.

#210 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

You have to remember, Husker and Gazivicious and Claws have all lived morally perfect lives.

What kills me is that Paterno did something. He may not have done enough, but he did SOMETHING. If all he was concerned about was his legacy, blah blah blah, he would have thanked McQueary and that would have been the end of it.

What happened to those kids is terrible. The person who did it to them, and ruined countless other lives of people associated with him, should be fried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.