321 replies to this topic

#316 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Wait. Jo Pa covered up child rape and people are still defending him?

Evidently.

Easy story to say now. These are guys who did not report an ACTUAL criminal act that they WITNESSED and are now trying to cover their ass. The janitors and McQueary are the ones MOST guilty after Sandusky. They WITNESSED the crime and did NOTHING.

#317 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

Evidently.

My comment in NO WAY defends what Joe did. The evidence now shows that he was neck deep in this cover-up and I hope he burns in hell for eternity for his non-action.

I am saying that it is easy for the janitors and McQuery to say this is why they did not act. Personally, I find their behavior reprehensible EVEN IF their jobs would depend on it. I would NEVER put my employment, paycheck, or any other material thing above the safety of children.

What McQuery and the Janitors did (or better yet DID NOT do) could be considered worse than what any of the other PSU leadership did.

Plain and simple....someone who could witness the rape of a child and do NOTHING should burn in hell along with the PSU leadership.

#318 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

I got there based on evidence and information.....you got there by biases and hatred that happend to be right.

I made an informed conclusion....you found a nut.

Yeah that's what happened.

Meanwhile anyone with basic motor skills could see this coming from a mile away. No one is good at anything at 86 years old, much less running a football program (see: entire university in this case). Paterno held that school hostage for the better part of two decades for no other reason than being the all-time winningest coach. There has been no more selfish human being in the history of sport than this old coot, and he made sure every obstacle in his way of reach this goal was demolished, moved aside, hidden and subverted on his way. A kid-diddling pederast on his staff was given a slap on the wrist and set aside. To think that JoePa, who ran the fvkcing university as we now know, had no idea this was taking place isn't me taking a wild guess. It's you being a ******* broken-hearted baby with his fingers in his ears.

This wasn't some wild guess. It's way to obvious for that.

#319 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,540 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

if hatter and husker ever go to the huddle tailgate someone let me know and ill bring the popcorn

#320 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,929 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

Posted Image

#321 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:50 AM

if hatter and husker ever go to the huddle tailgate someone let me know and ill bring the popcorn

Won't ever happen. The administration of the mental facity he is in won't allow them to use the shuttle vans for recreational purposes.

#322 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

Oh MY GOD THAT'S FUNNY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com