tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

RIP Joe Pa

Personally I think we're angry at the wrong person. Why not McQueary (sp), who didn't report it to the police himself the moment he saw it????? That's what I can't get over. It seems like the passing on of responsibility to me and Joe Pa had to take the fall for it for what he didn't do.

I'm not excusing the inability of him to follow up, rather I'm looking at the person who saw it, but only merely passed it up like he saw something minor and expect those above him to handle it. The whole situation is sad, but first I want to pay respects to Joe Pa.

#94 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

You sir are the one supporting a guy who was cool with child rape. I'm ashamed to be a fan of the same NFL team as you. If you don't know for a fact you would do everything in your power to stop a guy raping children you need to take a long look at what type of person you have become.

Read your last sentence. Realize you don't know the real details of the situation. Step away from your computer and go outside.

#95 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,245 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

It's sad that we will never get to hear his side of the story. I hope for his sake that he did not know as much as many fear.

Let his death be a reminder to people to never let personal achievement and glory blind you from making the right decisions. In life that is what truly matters....

#96 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,479 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

Meh. He was a sad old coot who held that program hostage for decades and will go down in history as supporter of a serial pederast. Let's all stop acting like his death absolves him of being a selfish weirdo who's inaction directly attributed to ruining dozens of young boy's lives.

Best tweet so far:

"Now he can watch over and protect Sandusky from Heaven."

#97 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

RIP Joe Pa.... For an 85 year old to go through what he went through over the past 6 months is VERY tough.

#98 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,387 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

You sir are the one supporting a guy who was cool with child rape. I'm ashamed to be a fan of the same NFL team as you. If you don't know for a fact you would do everything in your power to stop a guy raping children you need to take a long look at what type of person you have become.

I highly doubt he was "cool with child rape." There is no evidence that he was "cool with child rape." Not doing enough, perhaps living in denial, yes, but let's be clear that what Joe Pa did wrong here (and it was wrong from everything we understand) was inaction and not following up on what he had done, not his approval of what Sandusky did. This entire incident is one person after another passing the buck, and they all deserve blame for it... but to say they were "cool" with it distorts the truth in a way that really is unfair.

#99 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,245 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:19 PM

Sorry but dieing of old age> being raped by and old man

#100 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,479 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

RIP Joe Pa.... For an 85 year old to go through what he went through over the past 6 months is VERY tough.

I'd have to guess that it was still more enjoyable than an old man's cock in your ass.

#101 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,183 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

What a shitty situation

#102 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

I'd have to guess that it was still more enjoyable than an old man's cock in your ass.

:lol:

#103 Cam Newton

Cam Newton

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

Rip joe pa

#104 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,450 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

Sorry but dieing of old age> being raped by and old man

Joe didn't rape any kids.

#105 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,315 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

Imagine if someone makes these accusations against one of your best friends for years. If you go to the police and it turns out it wasn't correct, you lose your friend and tarnish the image of Penn State over nothing as well as possible firings. Even going to the police in the first place could do all of that. Paterno did what he was supposed to. Go to the authorities above him. If nothing happened after that point, one would think that the accusations were false. In retrospect he can regret not doing more after more people started coming forward. In retrospect others can be mad at him for not doing more. But retrospect is a bitch. No one knows what they would actually do in a situation like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.