• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Congrats to Cam for officially making the Pro Bowl!

No need to be an ass. Tony Romo is my #1 QB and I know he'd play in the Pro Bowl and then the Super Bowl back to back.

Stick that where the sun don't shine.

Sorry I misread. Proof that the things you say make me more stupider.

No need to be an ass. Tony Romo is my #1 QB and I know he'd play in the Pro Bowl and then the Super Bowl back to back.

Stick that where the sun don't shine.

I made a PantherBob/Gman was right parody account years ago and that poo got banned in literally five minutes.

what gives

Can't believe some are bent out of shape because Cam made it to Hawaii and not Matt Stafford. I'd be more upset that Stafford wasn't part of the top three because he was pegged as an elite QB by the same folks who voted Cam infront of him. The fact that he's an alternate and sitting behind a rookie QB doesn't bode well for him.

Congrats Cam. Go and enjoy hanging with your peers even if u never get on the field. I'm sure your haters will turn that into a topic of conversation.

AkB0IdHCIAMxg2z.png

Carolina Panthers

@Panthers

Following

Newton and Brees have their gear waiting for them. #probowl

Gman was like literally the worst poster ever on the huddle. That's what.

Even worse than LoneBucFan ?

Even worse than LoneBucFan ?

Gman had PFFL-type determination to get his stupid gimmick posts/trolling noticed; it was the same variety of ban-register new account-ban-register new account poo. He was a big time thread derailer and put a lot of work into making this forum as unreadable as possible. I think he was worse.