Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantrell

look at these lazy welfare queens who demand food stamps instead of jobs

114 posts in this topic

Let's get this back to the subject and/or at least end the racist accusations and insults. Those lead to no solutions nor dialogue.

Or I can just lick the thread.

mmmff. oooohhff gaarbb muahugg. slurp.

Ok, But still doesn't mean you are not a racist. Its in your dna which sucks by the way. So go on and find more black athletes to suck on and worship. It might get you somewhere! LOL

You stupid! Who cares! I'm not going to get a prize for my typing. So what dummy and it's not like you're going to get one for yours LOL! Like I just said its in your DNA clown and all you penis riders can go find another black athlete to suck on. It would be nice for the Panthers to have a famous white guy but they don't. Sucks for you. I know Steve Smith and Cam sure could use a break from you guys wrapped around their testicles. LOL

Have scientists pinpointed the racist chromosome? Maybe we could have a DNA altered so that we genetically driven to give money to groups that have been oppressed throughout history.

Wait, are we riding penises or sucking on them?

You're sucking, I'm riding.

Is that the sound of dimbee licking the thread?

It's the reparations.

Hot!!

Cute here comes another one to your clan rally. Food for thought: your words dont hurt, you couldnt kill all of us during slavery genocide or the,indian genocide. You know why? Cause we are GOD chosen ppl. So cave dwellers enjoy this sinkin ship that you call america till its gone. By the way a black man is your president. So really, you know who to worship. The black man. Lol

I just wanted to take some time out of my busy day of slave trading, killing Native Americans and worshipping the black athlete to check this thread out. Pretty entertaining, but I'm late getting back to my cave... kthx, bye!

John 8:44 KJV

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Romans 9:13 KJV

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Jacob= 12 tribes of Israel so called negroe, seminole and north american indians, and the latinoes

Esau= european, white ppl