113 replies to this topic

#76 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

Maybe! Look, this is my point: Why can't I sit back and read good threads and post without the racist element? You don't see it. But when someone says something about it, it is a problem and the goons come rushing in to attack. Its football fans, with many different backgrounds and nationalities. Be courteous of others instead of making the slick jokes or trying to get a laugh on the behalf of someones race. Everyone that I have Quoted, I know I have read gd, funny, and true things from you its just sad that racism is what overshadows the whole thing.

lol... i am being courteous, you called me an evil, racist, child molester.

you never asked if anybody sees the racism or if anybody else found it offensive, you came in here with a persecution complex, picked a fight and then got made fun of. You then proceeded to rant about how black people were the best because they built pyramids.

nut the f*ck up and stop throwing a hissy fit.

i do appreciate that you think my jokes are slick.

#77 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,328 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:01 PM

It's like venom and KT had a baby who can't spell or put together simple sentences.

As a side note...Kambu Kambon taught briefly at State so that spares me from being judged by this guy.

#78 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

lol... i am being courteous, you called me an evil, racist, child molester.

you never asked if anybody sees the racism or if anybody else found it offensive, you came in here with a persecution complex, picked a fight and then got made fun of. You then proceeded to rant about how black people were the best because they built pyramids.

nut the f*ck up and stop throwing a hissy fit.

i do appreciate that you think my jokes are slick.

Ok, But still doesn't mean you are not a racist. Its in your dna which sucks by the way. So go on and find more black athletes to suck on and worship. It might get you somewhere! LOL

It's like venom and KT had a baby who can't spell or put together simple sentences.

As a side note...Kambu Kambon taught briefly at State so that spares me from being judged by this guy.

You stupid! Who cares! I'm not going to get a prize for my typing. So what dummy and it's not like you're going to get one for yours LOL! Like I just said its in your DNA clown and all you penis riders can go find another black athlete to suck on. It would be nice for the Panthers to have a famous white guy but they don't. Sucks for you. I know Steve Smith and Cam sure could use a break from you guys wrapped around their testicles. LOL

Edited by CITILIMITS, 24 January 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#79 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,639 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

Wait, are we riding penises or sucking on them?

#80 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

SMH! Your neck motion must have given you amnesia:smilielol5:

#81 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

Let's get this back to the subject and/or at least end the racist accusations and insults. Those lead to no solutions nor dialogue.

Or I can just lick the thread.

#82 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,639 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

mmmff. oooohhff gaarbb muahugg. slurp.

#83 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:30 PM

Ok, But still doesn't mean you are not a racist. Its in your dna which sucks by the way. So go on and find more black athletes to suck on and worship. It might get you somewhere! LOL

You stupid! Who cares! I'm not going to get a prize for my typing. So what dummy and it's not like you're going to get one for yours LOL! Like I just said its in your DNA clown and all you penis riders can go find another black athlete to suck on. It would be nice for the Panthers to have a famous white guy but they don't. Sucks for you. I know Steve Smith and Cam sure could use a break from you guys wrapped around their testicles. LOL

Have scientists pinpointed the racist chromosome? Maybe we could have a DNA altered so that we genetically driven to give money to groups that have been oppressed throughout history.

You're sucking, I'm riding.

#84 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:31 PM

Is that the sound of dimbee licking the thread?

#85 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

It's the reparations.

#86 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

Hot!!

#87 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

Cute here comes another one to your clan rally. Food for thought: your words dont hurt, you couldnt kill all of us during slavery genocide or the,indian genocide. You know why? Cause we are GOD chosen ppl. So cave dwellers enjoy this sinkin ship that you call america till its gone. By the way a black man is your president. So really, you know who to worship. The black man. Lol

#88 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

I just wanted to take some time out of my busy day of slave trading, killing Native Americans and worshipping the black athlete to check this thread out. Pretty entertaining, but I'm late getting back to my cave... kthx, bye!

#89 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

John 8:44 KJV

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

#90 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

Romans 9:13 KJV

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Jacob= 12 tribes of Israel so called negroe, seminole and north american indians, and the latinoes

Esau= european, white ppl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com