Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Cam Newton Wins Sporting News 2011 Rookie of the Year

58 posts in this topic

Congrats young Cam Newton!

Take that Andy Dalton:cam:

You gotta have one of the best avi's on here!

Congrats to Cam!

96.5 for Miller? Mike Smith must have only gotten a half of a vote after that playoff performance.

OH WOW the NFL has bought into the CAM madness HE IS A LOSER THUG and always will be! Andy Dalton produced MORE and got a losing team into the playoffs! AJ Green deserves the award more than SPAM NEWTON! There are so many other ROOKIES that are NOT big A$$ CRY BABIES and WHINERS!

posted by some retard falcon fan whom we should apparently treat with a great deal of respect and not mock because they made the playoffs and we didn't

I will never understand why so many people hate Cam.

i don't know. he could have passed for 6000 yards, won the super bowl, and pissed rainbows during halftime and someone on the internet would still be arguing that our towel manager deserves more credit than $CAM NEWTON

Haters mean your good. :cam:

OH WOW the NFL has bought into the CAM madness HE IS A LOSER THUG and always will be! Andy Dalton produced MORE and got a losing team into the playoffs! AJ Green deserves the award more than SPAM NEWTON! There are so many other ROOKIES that are NOT big A$$ CRY BABIES and WHINERS!

posted by some retard falcon fan whom we should apparently treat with a great deal of respect and not mock because they made the playoffs and we didn't

i thought grits wrote that.

1 person likes this

WOW, absolutely ran away with it according to NFL players, coaches and executives... not even close (rightfully so).

:cam:

this is a bigger deal than the pro-bowl, imo.

Why is everyone under the impression that all Cam does it throw INT's? It gets annoying, yeah 17 is kinda high but Drew Brees had 22 last year and didn't knock him for it. Cam's Ints and wins are always the Cam haters argument nothing else.

1 person likes this

Why is everyone under the impression that all Cam does it throw INT's? It gets annoying, yeah 17 is kinda high but Drew Brees had 22 last year and didn't knock him for it. Cam's Ints and wins are always the Cam haters argument nothing else.

Cam Newton threw 1 interception every 30 passes.

That's nothing. Peyton Manning threw 1 every 20 passes his rookie year.