57 replies to this topic

#16 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,646 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

OH WOW the NFL has bought into the CAM madness HE IS A LOSER THUG and always will be! Andy Dalton produced MORE and got a losing team into the playoffs! AJ Green deserves the award more than SPAM NEWTON! There are so many other ROOKIES that are NOT big A$$ CRY BABIES and WHINERS!

posted by some retard falcon fan whom we should apparently treat with a great deal of respect and not mock because they made the playoffs and we didn't

#17 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,511 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

I will never understand why so many people hate Cam.

#18 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,646 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

i don't know. he could have passed for 6000 yards, won the super bowl, and pissed rainbows during halftime and someone on the internet would still be arguing that our towel manager deserves more credit than $CAM NEWTON

#19 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Haters mean your good. :cam:

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

OH WOW the NFL has bought into the CAM madness HE IS A LOSER THUG and always will be! Andy Dalton produced MORE and got a losing team into the playoffs! AJ Green deserves the award more than SPAM NEWTON! There are so many other ROOKIES that are NOT big A$$ CRY BABIES and WHINERS!

posted by some retard falcon fan whom we should apparently treat with a great deal of respect and not mock because they made the playoffs and we didn't

i thought grits wrote that.

#21 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,263 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

WOW, absolutely ran away with it according to NFL players, coaches and executives... not even close (rightfully so).

:cam:

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

this is a bigger deal than the pro-bowl, imo.

#23 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

Why is everyone under the impression that all Cam does it throw INT's? It gets annoying, yeah 17 is kinda high but Drew Brees had 22 last year and didn't knock him for it. Cam's Ints and wins are always the Cam haters argument nothing else.

#24 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Why is everyone under the impression that all Cam does it throw INT's? It gets annoying, yeah 17 is kinda high but Drew Brees had 22 last year and didn't knock him for it. Cam's Ints and wins are always the Cam haters argument nothing else.

Cam Newton threw 1 interception every 30 passes.

That's nothing. Peyton Manning threw 1 every 20 passes his rookie year.

#25 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,904 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

First the Pro Bowl and now this. :cool:

Before this year only 2 rookie QBs have ever made the pro Bowl. Vince Young and Dan Marino.

With the work ethic Cam has shown he has the opportunity to have a better career than Marino...and also to show Vince Young how to be a Pro as well.

Congrats to Cam and to us. :D

#26 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

I honestly thought you made this up to mock and mimic potential negative responses to the award, exaggerating to make your point more forcefully. It didn't even click to me when you said "posted by some retard falcon fan..." as I thought you were saying this is what could happen. All of this just because the comments are too idiotic to be real.

Imagine my surprise when I finally read the article and saw those actual comments posted.

There are no limits to human stupidity.

#27 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

Falcon fans probably need to be given instructions on how to take a poo when they aren't too busy snuffing cocaine and posting dumb poo on the internet.

#28 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

So is this the official ROTY award? I thought that was an AP thing?

#29 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,524 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

Congrats Cam.

Suck it Saint and Falcon fans.

#30 4Corners

4Corners