Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolinarolls

Coples at Senior Bowl

207 posts in this topic

It's so funny to see all these people put Julius down like he wasn't one of the best players in the league when he was here. Coples has done exactly what he should have. He's a likely top 10 pick and is 100% healthy. Watch him dominate in the league.

I was like you about Pep until his own teamates started ?ing his effort.

Beason did it on the radio in charlotte.

Mario Williams had motivational question marks about him predraft, Big athletic guy who scouting reports said was prone to taking plays off and didn't give 100% effort. Some scouting reports had him as a longshot to be a success in the NFL because of that effort. Same thing with Peppers as well.

Williams ran a 4.7, same thing that Coples has been clocked around.

While still having him as 1st or 2nd in the draft really?:confused:

I was like you about Pep until his own teamates started ?ing his effort.

Beason did it on the radio in charlotte.

qft.

I'm sorry if I want a self motivator with a top 10 pick. I want a player who loves football.

I guess players like Beason, Smith, Davis and Gross got me spoiled.

While still having him as 1st or 2nd in the draft really?:confused:

Actually yes, according to a few review sites and a couple articles on the Texans picking Williams. I'm not sure why other then the questioning of his effort. Those scouts didn't have him in the top 10.

It's kinda like whats happening with Coples, the scouts who question his effort are saying he isn't worth a top 10 pick. Those who don't think it's a big deal have him as the 2nd - 5th best prospect in the draft.

Actually yes, according to a few review sites and a couple articles on the Texans picking Williams. I'm not sure why other then the questioning of his effort. Those scouts didn't have him in the top 10.

It's kinda like whats happening with Coples, the scouts who question his effort are saying he isn't worth a top 10 pick. Those who don't think it's a big deal have him as the 2nd - 5th best prospect in the draft.

Everybody has Coples as top 10. Mario was rated as top 2 big difference.

So basically, he's a great option for us. But if he's as good and talented as they are saying then he wont last until our pick.

And i guess Carlos Dunlap may be another comparison if you don't agree with Mario Williams.

So basically, he's a great option for us. But if he's as good and talented as they are saying then he wont last until our pick.

And i guess Carlos Dunlap may be another comparison if you don't agree with Mario Williams.

I don't know about Carlos but I saw Coples pull whodini's against subpar acc talent.

I remember when people on this board and across the country were saying that Mario Williams "would never be as good as Peppers", that he shouldnt have gone in the top five, and that Casserly intentionally screwed up the draft, pointing to Williams' lack of production at NC State.

I remember when people on this board and across the country were saying that Mario Williams "would never be as good as Peppers", that he shouldnt have gone in the top five, and that Casserly intentionally screwed up the draft, pointing to Williams' lack of production at NC State.

I bet Casserly would have gone with Dareus over Newton...just saying