Photo
- - - - -

Which players on our team would you trade for draft picks?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#11 MHS831

MHS831

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

First, if you are going to get something, you have to give something.

Nobody will trade for Armanti Edwards--Mike Goodson is not destined to remain in the dog house. He simply needs to secure the ball. Once that happens, he is a good back. If it doesn't happen, he is not.

I would trade Travelle Wharton, but his salary is ridiculous. Pro Bowler money for average to good run blocking and below average pass blocking.

I would trade Jimmy Clausen, but after the preseason. I would give him some reps behind the first team OL and try to drive his stock up. Teams are so desperate for QBs and there will be a coach from a West coast offense who will think JC is a diamond in the rough. QBs are hard to come by. Some get better with age, after sitting for a season or two. Clausen could bring in a fifth rounder, I would think.

I would trade Marty Hurney for a half bag of bar-b-que Fritoes and a faded picture of Jennifer Lopez when she was a fly girl on In Living Color, but that is just me.

#12 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

changed my mind.

package connor and clausen for a 3rd. if they don't bite then throw goodson in.

#13 Zorbac

Zorbac

• PipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

changed my mind.

package connor and clausen for a 3rd. if they don't bite then throw goodson in.

I forgot to add Clausen to the list. As for Conner his contract ended at the
end of the season.

#14 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:01 AM

I remember saying to trade Otah, before he got injured again. Got hammered for it. Now look at Otah... Wouldn't garner a 6th rounder. I seriously doubt any trades would happen now. :(

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

My choices are:
Goodson, Martin, A. Edwards. Personally I would package all 3 of these for a high to mid 3rd round pick.

Goodson is in a doghouse he will never get out of here.

Martin- is getting burnt at least once per game, approx. half going for TDs.

A. Edward 5th on depth chart, could be a great returner for a team w/a strong special team.

foobl

fell out of bed laughing :rofl:

ah what a great way to wake up

#16 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:45 AM

I had a car once that was a complete lemon, leaked oil on the driveway, smoked terribly when it did run, but was very unreliable and most of the time would not even start. I just parked it in the back yard and drove a different car. One day, I had 10 dealerships offer me a brand new Lexus for that vehicle.

Yeah, that is the way life works. NFL gen managers are just waiting to get their hands on they guys the "Panthers" want to ditch because they suck. Gen Mgrs are nice that way

#17 mountainpantherfan

mountainpantherfan

In Honor of Sam Mills

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

I had a car once that was a complete lemon, leaked oil on the driveway, smoked terribly when it did run, but was very unreliable and most of the time would not even start. I just parked it in the back yard and drove a different car. One day, I had 10 dealerships offer me a brand new Lexus for that vehicle.

Yeah, that is the way life works. NFL gen managers are just waiting to get their hands on they guys the "Panthers" want to ditch because they suck. Gen Mgrs are nice that way

Yeah but if they lemon was a Porsh and it ran great the one day you took it to trade it you probably wouldn't get a Lexus but might walk out with a Toyota.

Just saying...