Photo
- - - - -

Which players on our team would you trade for draft picks?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#16 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:45 AM

I had a car once that was a complete lemon, leaked oil on the driveway, smoked terribly when it did run, but was very unreliable and most of the time would not even start. I just parked it in the back yard and drove a different car. One day, I had 10 dealerships offer me a brand new Lexus for that vehicle.

Yeah, that is the way life works. NFL gen managers are just waiting to get their hands on they guys the "Panthers" want to ditch because they suck. Gen Mgrs are nice that way

#17 mountainpantherfan

mountainpantherfan

In Honor of Sam Mills

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

I had a car once that was a complete lemon, leaked oil on the driveway, smoked terribly when it did run, but was very unreliable and most of the time would not even start. I just parked it in the back yard and drove a different car. One day, I had 10 dealerships offer me a brand new Lexus for that vehicle.

Yeah, that is the way life works. NFL gen managers are just waiting to get their hands on they guys the "Panthers" want to ditch because they suck. Gen Mgrs are nice that way

Yeah but if they lemon was a Porsh and it ran great the one day you took it to trade it you probably wouldn't get a Lexus but might walk out with a Toyota.

Just saying...