Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Forgotten Panther Fans

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Forgotten Panther Fans,

I know that many of you stopped posting after Cam was drafted. Some of you were hurt, because you felt Cam had issues.

Well the season is over, he hasn't been involved in any scandals, he was cleared of any charges for his time at Auburn, he broke several nfl, team, and rookie records, made the Pro-bowl, and he generally seems like a nice kid.

Now if you didn't like him because he was black, I know that is something you can never get over; and something he can't fix for you.:rolleyes5:

However, if you had other reasons, I am giving you a one time :smash: amnesty to come back and celebrate the bright future with the rest of us.

Reinvent yourself and become an enlightened contributor to the forum. I'm sure some of you have some great football knowledge to contribute.

Chris (New Panther Fan)

Posted

facepalm

Posted

Check in this thread 15 years from now:

"Dear Panther fans, just because Cam has retired after winning multiple Super Bowls and MVPs doesn't mean you have to stop posting or being fans of this team. I'm sure Jimmy Clausen, Jr. will do fine running the offense. Guys? Hello?"

Posted

What is the point of this thread?

Posted

This thread is a .gif bomb waiting to happen.

Posted

Dear Ex-Panther fans... if you left because we drafted Cam... f*ck you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any Panther fan that left the team because of Cam was not a fan, maybe of the Cowboys or Redskins...or Bengals. But not real Panther fans.

Posted

Thank God there's an anonymous internet entity willing to provide amnesty to other people for having an opinion.

People who left the team entirely because of a draft pick weren't fans to begin with and people who just had reservations about the pick (clue: lots of people) were justified.

This thread is pointless.

Posted

Where did this idea of people who stopped being fans because of Cam Newton being drafted or the fact that his is black come from?

Have we resorted to imagining things to whine about?

Posted

just as bad is all the users with a signup date of april 2011

Posted

Gifs?...Gifs?...GIFS??????

Posted

Cool story bro