Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Newton NFC's secret weapon?

73 posts in this topic

so is it OK for Cam to line up wide during the season? How about in the playoffs? When is it OK for the OC to pull out a trick/gimmick play, surprising the defense and fans alike? Like you knew that fumblerooski was coming...

cam should just throw it to himself

Dude they still hit the players hard as if it was a real game. It is stupid for Cam to do something like this in a meaningless game. Vacation or not. Stupid idea and not a good one at that.

I guess that must have been in the past because I don't recall seeing too many hard hits. Unless they came during the beginning of the game.

Do any of you morons realize that is far more likely that Cam hurts someone else than someone hurting Cam? Have you seen some of this hits this kid took this year? He may not be indestructible, but he's as close as you can get at the position.

Why do you think most defenders try to arm tackle him? They see him coming, and their sphincters clamp shut.

I'm not concerned.

What's really sad is that Cam has probably learned more about the WR position in the past 2 days than Armanti has learned in the past 2 years.

this comment:

Have u ever watched the Pro-bowl. Varsity football is more dangerous than what those men are doing. They are on vacation.

followed by this....

Best Pro Bowl hit ever

TAYLORKO.gif

and then this...

My vote for best Pro Bowl hit ever lol

">

this comment:

followed by this....

and then this...

:nonod:

pointless risk.

people get upset at the idea of players playing flag footbal in the offseason, but let them play in a game that doesn't count that involves actual hitting and big tackling with defensive players trying to show their stuff just as much as the offensive players....

sorry, i'm just not a fan of the idea.

Thanks...U prove me wrong..:eek:

this comment:

followed by this....

and then this...

:nonod:

pointless risk.

people get upset at the idea of players playing flag footbal in the offseason, but let them play in a game that doesn't count that involves actual hitting and big tackling with defensive players trying to show their stuff just as much as the offensive players....

sorry, i'm just not a fan of the idea.

they take it easy on each other.....they only pop guys who are going 100%

let's get this straight, Cam is no secret.

not buying it for 100% of the players out there.

what if someone wants to prove they can bring cam down by themselves? or if they don't like the idea of cam using them as a hurdle or a prop to show off what he can do? what if some guy is out to make a statement of some kind?

you don't know and you can't guarantee me that this isn't going to happen. this is an ego stroking event for all players and someone may get carried away. then ther's always the chance for accidents in the game. cam tries to dive and lands wrong on his leg and breaks it? or tries escaping form someone rushing in and tears his ACL and MCL? to much stuff that can happen when they are supposed to be taking it easy. it's one thing for that stuff to happen in practice, but in a pointless showboat event like this.meh, it's just unnecessary.

if they want it to be a vacation then let it be one.

let's get this straight, Cam is no secret.

actually he still is.....that is why guys at the Pro Bowl still can't get over his size. That is why jaws drop when he runs a WR route.

not buying it for 100% of the players out there.

what if someone wants to prove they can bring cam down by themselves? or if they don't like the idea of cam using them as a hurdle or a prop to show off what he can do? what if some guy is out to make a statement of some kind?

you don't know and you can't guarantee me that this isn't going to happen. this is an ego stroking event for all players and someone may get carried away. then ther's always the chance for accidents in the game. cam tries to dive and lands wrong on his leg and breaks it? or tries escaping form someone rushing in and tears his ACL and MCL? to much stuff that can happen when they are supposed to be taking it easy. it's one thing for that stuff to happen in practice, but in a pointless showboat event like this.meh, it's just unnecessary.

if they want it to be a vacation then let it be one.

If Cam goes out there to try to embarass someone going all out.....then yeah, we got concerns.

Injuries are injuries. Cam can just easily get hurt this offseason busting his ass in run/footwork drills.

But if they want to use Cam in gadget plays....let him run not go for a legit pass.