Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Newton NFC's secret weapon?

73 posts in this topic

Having an opinion=/=TRD'ing every thread that comes up about a certain subject because it grinds your gears that people are enjoying something you're too cynical to simply relax and enjoy.

When do they do the pro bowl skills challenge ??? Can't wait for this

i'm done.

took long enough

When do they do the pro bowl skills challenge ??? Can't wait for this

they don't

Let the kid have some fun. He's worked hard all year. Let play WR, PR, DB, QB, and DE. He'll be the first player ever with a passing TD, catching TD, punt return TD, INT, and a sack all in one game. He won't get hurt. I'll bet money on it.

if they pull off that trick play and Cam has a TD catch then they could make the pro bowl more watchable, key word, could

God no don't put him at risk. I can see him taking a hit as a defenseless receiver.

you guys = vaginas

I agree. This is football not Olympic Curling.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/01/28/nfc-keeps-things-light-and-tricky-on-ohana-day/?module=HP11_cp

Continuing a theme from Thursday’s practice, Panthers QB Cam Newton got in a little more work at wide receiver, handing off a reverse to WR Steve Smith before turning upfield and catching a touchdown pass from his teammate.

Newton lined up wide left on the next play, with WR Greg Jennings taking the shotgun snap. Jennings looked to Newton in the corner of the end zone, but his pass came up woefully short and was intercepted by Seahawks CB Brandon Browner.

At least we know Steve Smith is a better QB than Greg Jennings :p