Photo
- - - - -

Newton NFC's secret weapon?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
72 replies to this topic

#25 Mage

Mage

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

Newton has more of a chance getting injured whacking off than he does playing in the Pro Bowl.

#26 philw5289

philw5289

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:06 AM

before the 2011 nfl season people were calling him Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire saying he is scamming us into money and he cant play at a pro level. Now the NFL is trying to use it in a better way i guess

#27 Pantherman

Pantherman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:44 AM

I'd like to see him do it. Let him have some fun.

Yea at QB only. WTF is that coaching staff thinking when putting Cam at WR. Cam could get hurt. If I was Ron I would piss off to know my QB is trying to play as a WR in a worthless game that doesn't count for nothing. Risk getting hurt for nothing aswell. They need to keep Cam as a QB and that is all. That is why I really hate probowl for anyway. A meaningless game for players to risk getting hurt. Cam is our future. For him to go out to WR spot and do this is pretty stupid. This is just my opinion.:cuss:

#28 Pantherman

Pantherman

HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

Have u ever watched the Pro-bowl. Varsity football is more dangerous than what those men are doing. They are on vacation.

Dude they still hit the players hard as if it was a real game. It is stupid for Cam to do something like this in a meaningless game. Vacation or not. Stupid idea and not a good one at that.

#29 soysauce2580

soysauce2580

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

Best Pro Bowl hit ever

Posted Image

My vote for best Pro Bowl hit ever lol

#30 NorthTryon

NorthTryon

Pay The Man

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:10 AM

Yea at QB only. WTF is that coaching staff thinking when putting Cam at WR. Cam could get hurt. If I was Ron I would piss off to know my QB is trying to play as a WR in a worthless game that doesn't count for nothing. Risk getting hurt for nothing aswell. They need to keep Cam as a QB and that is all. That is why I really hate probowl for anyway. A meaningless game for players to risk getting hurt. Cam is our future. For him to go out to WR spot and do this is pretty stupid. This is just my opinion.:cuss:

McCarthy feels threatened by :cam:

#31 dragonskull1057

dragonskull1057

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:13 AM

Meh, I personally don't have a problem with him having a little fun and trying the WR spot. He has taken some pretty hard hits during the actual games when trying to throw and occasionally when running so it isn't anything new to be honest.

#32 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

you guys = vaginas

#33 Crixtala

Crixtala

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:02 AM

:lol: don't overreact or anything

#34 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:05 AM

So..... Reporters are writing about the trick plays they are practicing. That kind kills the surprise and effectiveness you know....

Reason # 762 the pro bowl is a joke

#35 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

HUDDLER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

uhhh...of course it was intentional...

scam [skæm] Slang
n
a stratagem for gain; a swindle
vb scams, scamming, scammed
(tr) to swindle (someone) by means of a trick

#36 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:35 AM

lol if cam can't take a snap at WR in a game that most guys don't even play all-out in without getting injured we need a better backup QB than jimmy clausen.