Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewart / Williams Nicknames...

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I like the Super Smash Brothers because thats a pretty cool game too...on another note...man it sucks to be pulling for the cowboys

Posted

I'm just saying there's not a whole lotta reasons to use that name when you could easily use "hit and run" which uses the same general idea.

Posted

oh yeah and i also stand by Runstravaganza...mainly bc its what we scream during the game

Posted

I like Shake and Bake....

plus would give the panthers gameday people some material to use on Sunday's

I can see it now....Stewart rips off a huge run, and John C. Reilly, as Cal Nauton Jr. appears on the jumbo tron and screams "Shake and Bake" followed by Will ferrell as Ricky Bobby saying, "Does that blow your mind, Cause that just Happened!!!

bawhahahaha.....

Not everyone has.

Super Smash Brothers and The Bruise Brothers are just a few I like that don't use that format. :cool:

if anything, I could live with the bruise brothers. they are the "running back unit" so it works....kind of like the steel curtain, orange crush, killer b's, no name defense, doomsday defense or marks brothers (possibly the best comparison) since it is a name for 2 players sharing the same position vs a complete lineup on one side of the ball.

Posted

It looks like Moose suggested "Double Trouble" and Williams liked it. We could have a new nickname brewing here. I guess I will have to tweak the Sig...
It looks like Moose's name did win out..

Posted

Set it and Forget it