Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Stewart / Williams Nicknames...

114 posts in this topic

I just thought of another: Dent and Sprint.

These nickname threads are kind of fun, no matter how much they are discussed. As long as we keep the threads to a minimum.

Shake & Bake?

I heard DeAngelo wanted to go by this when paired with Foster.

I'm starting to campaign for Dent and Sprint, personally.

sorry man, but that nickname is pretty bad.

might as well call them hit and run seeing as how it's makes the same point that your nickname does.

I dont know why everyone insists in a ____ & _____ strategy for the nickname...myself and my friends who watch the game every week have started referring to them as Runstravaganza!

I like Shake and Bake....

plus would give the panthers gameday people some material to use on Sunday's

I can see it now....Stewart rips off a huge run, and John C. Reilly, as Cal Nauton Jr. appears on the jumbo tron and screams "Shake and Bake" followed by Will ferrell as Ricky Bobby saying, "Does that blow your mind, Cause that just Happened!!!

sorry man, but that nickname is pretty bad.

Really? I liked it because it is basically uses the same connotations as Smash and Dash, and even with the same initial letters (with the words reversed).

It seems I'm not so good with these nicknames. Way back over the offseason, I proposed Wheel and Steel (not only is each name specific to the respective back's style of play, but the initial letters match their last names).

Well, it seems the Observer either noticed it here or also came up with it for their recent poll (the latter is more likely the case). Anyway, a poster over at the Cat Scratch Reader cited that as one of the worst ones. :(

I dont know why everyone insists in a ____ & _____ strategy for the nickname...myself and my friends who watch the game every week have started referring to them as Runstravaganza!

Not everyone has.

Super Smash Brothers and The Bruise Brothers are just a few I like that don't use that format. :cool:

I like the Super Smash Brothers because thats a pretty cool game too...on another note...man it sucks to be pulling for the cowboys

I'm just saying there's not a whole lotta reasons to use that name when you could easily use "hit and run" which uses the same general idea.