Photo
- - - - -

The Avengers Movie Posters Promos and Stills x32 (or more)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,763 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Thor bored me stiff even with Queen Amidala in it. The only character I thought was cool was the guy guarding the gate.

#17 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

I didn't like Thor, almost the worst of all the Avenger prequels, I know the Hulk movies really weren't at first, but just for the line up the first Hulk movie was pretty bad.

#18 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

got a bad feeling this might be horrible

Captain America could have been so much better than it was

#19 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

Super Bowl bowl commercial was great. Very promising.

#20 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

The first Iron Man was good. The Second one blew. Thor was pretty good IMO and Captain America was meh. I'm holding out hope for Avengers but we all know this summer is going to be ruled by The Dark Knight Rises.

all of the prequel movies were ok for me but the first Iron Man was a great movie period, as far the avengers goes ,i think it'll be good but not great & the dark knight rises along with the spider man reboot will probably rule this summer

#21 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

The first Iron Man was good. The Second one blew. Thor was pretty good IMO and Captain America was meh. I'm holding out hope for Avengers but we all know this summer is going to be ruled by The Dark Knight Rises.

Idk...there are a lot of great movies coming out this summer; it's one of the best years I've seen in a while. And I almost get the feeling that Nolan's Batman universe has passed its time, for a variety of reasons. Not that it won't be great, or even that it won't make 300 millions of dollars. I just don't think it's going to approach what TDK did.

#22 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

If you haven't seen the extended version of the super bowl trailer on the official facebook page-you're missing out.

#23 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,598 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

those stills are actually fake

this is one of the real ones

Posted Image

#24 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:20 AM

I'm a huge comic book fan, and I'm not really even excited for this. I don't care for any of Joss Whedon's work and for some reason all of the commercials have come across as hokey instead of epic. The best way to describe it with a food analogy. I love chicken, steak, and fish. But I don't want all three of those blended into one dish and put in front of me. Same goes with Iron Man, Captain America, and Hulk. I've read some Avengers books and didn't really care for them, and I REALLY don't see it transitioning well to the big screen (especially with the director that they chose)

The only story that would have been good for this movie was Marvel: Civil War because it's the only one that makes sense to have all the heroes in one single movie. I will say though that I'm glad that they're putting Captain America front and center just like it should be. I was afraid they'd push him to the back i favor of Iron Man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.