Photo
- - - - -

The American military is really good at killing women and children

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

#16 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

Remember, murder is always murder unless it's collateral damage.

#17 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,962 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:14 AM

Posted Image

#18 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:23 AM

Yeah...and we firebombed Dresden...firebombed Tokyo...dropped two nukes...blowed up most of Germany.

We should just be more open and honest about our killings and line them up against ditches and shoot them in the heads. We just don't have the stomach for REAL genocide. (<-- this is sarcasm)

I loathe war...but sometimes it's required. To say that the US/UK forces do not take into account ROE when innocent lives are at risk...is a lie. I don't see ROE footage on a wide scale using infared/etc to conduct operations where women/children are purposefully targetted. If part of the grand scheme of an operation is to destroy a building that's housing a bomb factory and it happens to house some women and children...then so be it. Technically it's against the Geneva conv to target a person with a > certain calibre weapon. But if that person happens to be ON a bongo truck...it's free game...and ROE tells them to not stop firing until they are dead. Grey area...but it's technically legal.

You can't nitpick wars. You do the best you can...you try to do things as humanely as possible...but it is war. If you are a woman/child in an area known for creating weapons...targetting civilians of another religous sect or military positions in the area...leave. You shouldn't be there. During ww2 we dropped leaflets on Japan warning about the 2nd atom bomb...we didn't have to do it. You can't drop leaflets over Iraq every day....common sense should take root in the innocent civilians' heads.

Edited by g5jamz, 16 April 2009 - 10:36 AM.

#19 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:29 AM

I loathe war...but sometimes it's required.

But this time it wasn't, which is the problem really.

#20 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

You can't nitpick wars. You do the best you can...you try to do things as humanely as possible...but it is war. If you are a woman/child in an area known for creating weapons...targetting civilians of another religous sect or military positions in the area...leave. You shouldn't be there. During ww2 we dropped leaflets on Japan warning about the 2nd atom bomb...we didn't have to do it. You can't drop leaflets over Iraq every day....common sense should take root in the innocent civilians' heads.

omfg...there is some sense in your post, and I actually agree with it...:eek:

#21 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

But this time it wasn't, which is the problem really.

That doesn't change a thing.

Some we should have gone in...some we shouldn't have...some we should've finished properly as to avoid problems later that cost millions of more lives.

#22 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:46 AM

I don't understand how you can justify killing innocents based on 9/11 when supposedly, the death of innocents was the abomination which sent this country into war.

We are not killing innocents on purpose. FWIW, I do not agree with doing that intentionally. But it happens is all I'm saying and if they do not like it, they can move out of the AOA. I think they are there (in the AOA) on purpose so they can try to get the bleeding heart sympathy they so crave.....

#23 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:50 AM

I think they are there (in the AOA) on purpose so they can try to get the bleeding heart sympathy they so crave.....

all those people were in the world trade center on purpose just to give us reason to go to war

#24 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

The WTC was not an AOA. It was more like a Pearl Harbor attack. At least we have our military presence in place for awhile before we start the killing of innocents.

#25 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:13 AM

pantha-san i have no idea what you're trying to say but I'm fairly certain it's despicable.

#26 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

Why thank you, Fiz.

I will take that as a compliment.
:)

#27 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:26 AM

It is incredibly sad that all those children have been killed.

The women though....meh.

#28 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,137 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:32 AM

saddam's 24 years in iraq: 1,500,000 killed
5 years of this war: 1,300,000 killed

#29 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:34 AM

saddam's 24 years in iraq: 1,500,000 killed
5 years of this war: 1,300,000 killed

you gotta love the efficiency :cool:

#30 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,639 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:35 AM

But they are FREE dead people. Can't you tell the difference?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com