Photo
- - - - -

Walker had a triple-double tonight

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#46 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Barnes is more talented then MKG, But his talent gets over shadowed by marshal and zeller/henson.

UNC pretty much runs Barnes as a scorer.

worst argument ever considering Kentucky is the better team and MKG isn't even the best prospect on his team, whereas he would be on UNC

#47 Penalty Flag

Penalty Flag

Overthrown

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

There was a reason why Hendo was drafted ahead of Ellington. As it stands right now, Barnes will still be higher than MKG, and the results with show soon enough. I think Barnes is the better player.

#48 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

There was a reason why Hendo was drafted ahead of Ellington. As it stands right now, Barnes will still be higher than MKG, and the results with show soon enough. I think Barnes is the better player.

I love all this blind reasoning "Barnes is better" but no reason why.

#49 Carolina Fan

Carolina Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:30 AM

worst argument ever considering Kentucky is the better team and MKG isn't even the best prospect on his team, whereas he would be on UNC

how is it a bad argument.... Marshal is the assist man, zeller and henson are both giant rebound/shot blockers UNC don't even crash boards if they are both in the game.

#50 Carolina Fan

Carolina Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

So Davis, Jones, Lamb and Teague don't take away from MKG game?

I'm still not convinced that Barnes is more talented then MKG. He's a better shooter but MKG does everything else better.

Well barnes is probably staying at UNC, and MKG will probably be gone after this year since Kentucky is a pro factory, so the argument does not mean much.

#51 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

Going into the beginning of this month, they were similarly rated by NBA scouts with Barnes having a slight edge because of his scoring ability. Also Barnes averages a higher PER rating then MKG.