Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cams pro bowl

288 posts in this topic

Posted

youre doing it wrong

Posted

nope. not mad. just wasting time. didn't watch it don't care. i'm just pointing and laughing at people until i start working.

i am always amazed that people make such a big deal about the pro-bowl, though. the whole thing from the fans being allowed to vote a million times each if they want to the game itself just seems like a colossal waste of time and energy.

and thanks for the monday morning psych eval. it's much appreciated. :lol:

Posted

An 18 page thread on Cam's pro bowl? Really?
youre doing it wrong

yep. only 5 pages for me.

Posted

yep. only 5 pages for me.

OK. 5 pages on Cam's pro bowl? Really?

Same number of posts to wade through, either way.

Posted

Put me in for another post.

Posted

post by a retard spotted

also 24-2 nice playoff game you had there traded five draft picks for julio jones genius gm and coaching staff and so on

love seeing Cam get exposed. he was clearly playing checkers this season. How many of his passes were lucky deep chucks? No skill in that. He looked silly playing with real pros.

Posted

Put me in for another pro bowl

Posted

love seeing Cam get exposed. he was clearly playing checkers this season. How many of his passes were lucky deep chucks? No skill in that. He looked silly playing with real pros.

bitch your checkers got jumped the fug off the board in the playoffs three years in a row

Posted

love seeing cam get exposed. He was clearly playing checkers this season. How many of his passes were lucky deep chucks? No skill in that. He looked silly playing with real pros.

skip bayless is that u?

Posted

And Matt Ryan looks silly playing with real pros every damn week. A fan of a team with a noodle-arm QB criticizing Cam is really fuggin funny....

2 people like this

Posted

You do realize Bree's would have looked silly as well with a legit pass rush and everyone else playing Pro Bowl football.

AFC D changed the pace.

Sure, Brees would have had some of the overthrows....but he would have been sacked much more than Cam was.

Posted

Embarrassing. The defense is playing a whole lot harder now, and they are getting after cam. It's awful the way the ball sails on cam. I know its the probowl, but he needs to work on his footwork big time. 3 turnovers? There goes our prime time games......jk

Totally agree. The D had been playing soft all game... after Cam's TD to Smitty and a couple scrambles, the defense totally changed their attitude. Guess they didn't want to take any of the rookie's crap so they made him pay. Even still... 9/27 for 186yds and 2 TD's on only NINE completions.