Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cams pro bowl

288 posts in this topic

Posted

Admittedly I was like wtf last night when I was drinking and heard about the game, watched some of it but turned it off.

Cam is a determined guy and had one of the best rookie seasons ever.. Sky is the limit and he has plenty of time to work on his game and perfect it.

Who is this falcon douche nozzle talking trash? 0 wins and three embarrassing losses in the playoffs for your boy matty ice. Get the fug out of here and go trade away half your draft for another average wide receiver and let the grown ups talk.

Posted

If anything this should be encouraging to Panthers fans. I have said all along that not only did Cam have the best rookie QB season in history he also has the most room for growth than any other rookie QB. When these things start to come together (which may not be until year 4 or 5 so be patient) this guy will change the sport forever.

He is already pretty damn good. In 4 years he will be at the top of the NFL if he continues to work hard, and I have no doubt that he will.

Posted

I found it funny that the AFC gameplan w/ no pass rush while Dalton was in was handoff, handoff, handoff, handoff, throw, handoff.

Posted

Was this the same game where Drew Brees tried to kick an extra point?

Posted

Was anyone else suprised at the reported named Randy Moss?

I was expecting the Randy Moss.

Instead, a short white dude.

Posted

Cam was drunk on water and too busy being a thug with his jersey untucked to have a good game.

Posted

Was anyone else suprised at the reported named Randy Moss?

I was expecting the Randy Moss.

Instead, a short white dude.

i wonder how many peole being told they were getting interviewed by randy moss were shocked to find out it was the short bald white dude?

i know i have seen it a couple times.

Posted

Don't be surprised the AFC went in on Cam. Other players in the league are turned off by Cam's arrogance. He acts as if he done something. Truth is he's the QB for one of the worst franchises in the NFL. What has he done to justify him being such a overbearing ass? Celebrating like a buffoonish idiot after every good play....

He's mediocre at best and has no idea of how to react to complicated defensive schemes. He's all chuck and pray for the best.

Posted

Honestly, Mike Mayock is a tool. I swear I don't care what footbal game I'm watching, the man has to always come off like he's done more homework on every player on the field than any of the other announcers. And sadly, he comes off sounding more like the over-achieving kid who never made it as a QB and is over compensating for it by acting like he knows everything. I tried to watch the Seniorbowl yesterday and I had to mute the entire game.

Also, u must remember Mike Mayock was Blaine Gabbert's biggest cheerleader. He scrutinized every QB's game during the draft and went in extra hard on Cam. So surprise that Cam was the only QB whose game he kept an eye on and was openingly criticizing.

he didn't criticize cam.

He said cam's accuracy is beautiful when his footwork is good.

Cam often throws the ball when he can't step into his throws, and it does affect his accuracy.

These are cold hard facts that anybody who is watching, knows.

But cause it's mayock, he's "opening criticizing".

Nobody knew a year ago, if cam would put in the work required to be a good qb in the nfl. That is why mayock was sucking his knob a year ago. Mayock also said, if cam would put in the work required, that cam can be one of the best in the game. He said that a year ago.

Amazing how you and others only focus on the things that mayock said cam needs to work on (which cam does need to work on), and ya ignore all the glowing comments he made about cam.

Stop being a biased, bitter fan.

2 people like this

Posted

Don't be surprised the AFC went in on Cam. Other players in the league are turned off by Cam's arrogance. He acts as if he done something. Truth is he's the QB for one of the worst franchises in the NFL. What has he done to justify him being such a overbearing ass? Celebrating like a buffoonish idiot after every good play....

He's mediocre at beast and has no idea of how to react to complicated defensive schemes. He's all chuck and prey for the best.

It's "pray"....not "prey". One you do when your a Falcon fan in the playoffs, the other is what the Falcons become to the opposition in said game. Now turn off the computer, second shift at the Waffle House is about to begin there in Hotlanta, and we know you don't want to be tardy.

1 person likes this

Posted

He's mediocre at beast and has no idea of how to react to complicated defensive schemes. He's all chuck and prey for the best.

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Posted

Well, he broke the rookie passing record, had the best debut by a rookie QB, broke the rushing td record for a QB, etc... so... he's done a lot actually.

I agree... beast mode is mediocre for him. So... when he plays to lights out we should call it "SWAAAAAAG MOOOOODE!!!!"

1 person likes this