Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Match.com

Cams pro bowl

288 posts in this topic

its the fuging probowl most people forget about it 3 mins after its over.

Stinkin' it up proper. Why the hell don't they put another QB in? Damn!

This is a first. I have never heard anybody getting booed at the Pro Bowl before. Cam really is stinking up the place.

1 person likes this

Wow i know people say it doesnt matter but its kinda embarrasing how bad hes acually being. Hes gettin pissed too.. but the D line is goin hard as poo. This is killin me im such a loser watching this.

i feel bad for cam afc players are actually trying to hit him.

Embarrassing. The defense is playing a whole lot harder now, and they are getting after cam. It's awful the way the ball sails on cam. I know its the probowl, but he needs to work on his footwork big time. 3 turnovers? There goes our prime time games......jk

I think when he started running and playing all serious like, the defense decided to school him, and his offense didn't want to step up at all. It's embarrassing, and I'm glad no one is actually watching this abortion of an offense. Dalton is looking like Peyton Manning and Newton is looking like Jimmy Clausen.

I'm going to state my opinion here so you netters can say I'm stupid and call me a retard, but Cam does need to work on his footwork.