Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

youre doing it wrong

#182 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,723 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

nope. not mad. just wasting time. didn't watch it don't care. i'm just pointing and laughing at people until i start working.

i am always amazed that people make such a big deal about the pro-bowl, though. the whole thing from the fans being allowed to vote a million times each if they want to the game itself just seems like a colossal waste of time and energy.

and thanks for the monday morning psych eval. it's much appreciated. :lol:

#183 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,723 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

An 18 page thread on Cam's pro bowl? Really?

youre doing it wrong

yep. only 5 pages for me.

#184 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

yep. only 5 pages for me.

OK. 5 pages on Cam's pro bowl? Really?

Same number of posts to wade through, either way.

#185 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Put me in for another post.

#186 NineOhTheRino

NineOhTheRino

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

post by a retard spotted

also 24-2 nice playoff game you had there traded five draft picks for julio jones genius gm and coaching staff and so on

love seeing Cam get exposed. he was clearly playing checkers this season. How many of his passes were lucky deep chucks? No skill in that. He looked silly playing with real pros.

#187 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,551 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

Put me in for another pro bowl

#188 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,364 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

love seeing Cam get exposed. he was clearly playing checkers this season. How many of his passes were lucky deep chucks? No skill in that. He looked silly playing with real pros.

bitch your checkers got jumped the fug off the board in the playoffs three years in a row

#189 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

love seeing cam get exposed. He was clearly playing checkers this season. How many of his passes were lucky deep chucks? No skill in that. He looked silly playing with real pros.

skip bayless is that u?

#190 Fenrir

Fenrir

Panther/Vol Fanatic!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

And Matt Ryan looks silly playing with real pros every damn week. A fan of a team with a noodle-arm QB criticizing Cam is really fuggin funny....

#191 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

You do realize Bree's would have looked silly as well with a legit pass rush and everyone else playing Pro Bowl football.

AFC D changed the pace.

Sure, Brees would have had some of the overthrows....but he would have been sacked much more than Cam was.

#192 BillsMafia

BillsMafia

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

Embarrassing. The defense is playing a whole lot harder now, and they are getting after cam. It's awful the way the ball sails on cam. I know its the probowl, but he needs to work on his footwork big time. 3 turnovers? There goes our prime time games......jk

Totally agree. The D had been playing soft all game... after Cam's TD to Smitty and a couple scrambles, the defense totally changed their attitude. Guess they didn't want to take any of the rookie's crap so they made him pay. Even still... 9/27 for 186yds and 2 TD's on only NINE completions.

#193 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,268 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

Admittedly I was like wtf last night when I was drinking and heard about the game, watched some of it but turned it off.

Cam is a determined guy and had one of the best rookie seasons ever.. Sky is the limit and he has plenty of time to work on his game and perfect it.

Who is this falcon douche nozzle talking trash? 0 wins and three embarrassing losses in the playoffs for your boy matty ice. Get the fug out of here and go trade away half your draft for another average wide receiver and let the grown ups talk.

#194 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,185 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

If anything this should be encouraging to Panthers fans. I have said all along that not only did Cam have the best rookie QB season in history he also has the most room for growth than any other rookie QB. When these things start to come together (which may not be until year 4 or 5 so be patient) this guy will change the sport forever.

He is already pretty damn good. In 4 years he will be at the top of the NFL if he continues to work hard, and I have no doubt that he will.

#195 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

I found it funny that the AFC gameplan w/ no pass rush while Dalton was in was handoff, handoff, handoff, handoff, throw, handoff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com