284 replies to this topic

#271 ground_corn_in_a_bowl

ground_corn_in_a_bowl

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Dalton looked every bit the part of a pro bowler. Cam looked like a monkey trying to fug a football. Lol the man was booed for God sake!

#272 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:46 AM

Does every bit of a pro bowler include throwing at the most 2 passes over 10+ yards (which were just lop throws to Marshall)? B/c all i saw was dink and donk passes no greater than 5 yards on every pass he made.

Come again.

#273 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,316 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

Whew! That was close, I havent been able to ban anyone all week!

#274 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Bye grits.

#275 popCORNmaker

popCORNmaker

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

Whew! That was close, I havent been able to ban anyone all week!

Glad to make your day my friend. But really Kurb look around...This place is dead without me. You should thank me for keeping the wheels rolling. All i ask in return is just a little pat on the back for being right all along. Hell i'm bored with Cam anyways (much like the fans at the pro bowl) and i'm ready to move on to something new. So let's shake hands and stop all the hate because i really don't like it when people hate me. I'll make a deal, whomever the Panthers draft in the 1st round i'll become his no. 1 fan. Doesn't matter who it is. He will become my new Andy Dalton. You have a wonderful day.

:Angel_anim:

#276 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,050 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

Glad to make your day my friend. But really Kurb look around...This place is dead without me. You should thank me for keeping the wheels rolling. All i ask in return is just a little pat on the back for being right all along. Hell i'm bored with Cam anyways (much like the fans at the pro bowl) and i'm ready to move on to something new. So let's shake hands and stop all the hate because i really don't like it when people hate me. I'll make a deal, whomever the Panthers draft in the 1st round i'll become his no. 1 fan. Doesn't matter who it is. He will become my new Andy Dalton. You have a wonderful day.

:Angel_anim:

Why don't you just get a life? I mean, seriously? You're going to spend precious minutes of the only time on this earth you'll ever have to bitch about some guy who will never, ever even know you exist, and whom you can have no impact on?

God, the internet is full of morons. . .

#277 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

He says the board is dead without him, but from the looks of it, he's dead without this place. I mean, he keeps coming back lol...

Oh well, anyways.

#278 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

Im glad Grits is showing us and the mods what happens when you give "the benefit of the doubt" to Cam trolls. They get a sense of entitlement that they have to be here and what they think MUST be heard. Grits probably got 40 alts.

#279 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

Both Brees and Rogers were pretty bad in their first year starting. Brees was even worse his second year starting.

Rodgers first year stating he had a 63 comp %, 4000 yards, 28 TDs, and 13 INTs. Far from pretty bad.

So the NFC was told to go kill the NFC QBs, especially Cam,...to the pleasure of the Cam Newton critics in and out of the media..., while no one on the AFC defesive side got the memo to do the same with the AFC QBs. Maybe that is why there was not even a hand print on any of the Vet QBs on the AFC side and Dalton was able to sit in the pocket and pass the ball all night long.

I know see why Rodgers was upset.

Why would the NFC get told to kill their own QBs, and why would the AFC defense get told to do the same with their QBs?

#280 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

Why would the NFC get told to kill their own QBs, and why would the AFC defense get told to do the same with their QBs?

Obviously he meant:

So the AFC was told to go kill the NFC QBs, especially Cam,...to the pleasure of the Cam Newton critics in and out of the media..., while no one on the NFC defesive side got the memo to do the same with the AFC QBs. Maybe that is why there was not even a hand print on any of the Vet QBs on the AFC side and Dalton was able to sit in the pocket and pass the ball all night long.

I know see why Rodgers was upset.

#281 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,297 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

Why don't you just get a life? I mean, seriously? You're going to spend precious minutes of the only time on this earth you'll ever have to bitch about some guy who will never, ever even know you exist, and whom you can have no impact on?

God, the internet is full of morons. . .

just fyi grits is literally that guy rolling around the wal mart parking lot in an extended cab pickup on saturday night trying to holler at 16 year old girls.

he's the biggest that guy in the history of that guys. somebody took him to that guy road show and he owned the joint. that guy experts have examined him with electron microscopes and have discovered that he is possibly the purest that guy specimen on record.

so yeah trying to mock him for being nothing resembling a well-adjusted human being is a battle over ground abandoned long ago.

Edited by london67, 04 February 2012 - 02:26 PM.

#282 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Rodgers first year stating he had a 63 comp %, 4000 yards, 28 TDs, and 13 INTs. Far from pretty bad.

You're right, although he did also have 6 fumbles.

He also went 6-10, just like another first year starter I know of :cool:

#283 Guest_ChildrenOFtheCORN_*

Guest_ChildrenOFtheCORN_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

He says the board is dead without him, but from the looks of it, he's dead without this place. I mean, he keeps coming back lol...

Oh well, anyways.

Yet they still post about me in the lounge...

Anyways Cam is amazing, hope he leads the Panthers to 3 or more Superbowls.

#284 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,282 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:24 AM

Someone lock this damn thread already.

#285 Guest_ChildrenOFtheCORN_*

Guest_ChildrenOFtheCORN_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

just fyi grits is literally that guy rolling around the wal mart parking lot in an extended cab pickup on saturday night trying to holler at 16 year old girls.

he's the biggest that guy in the history of that guys. somebody took him to that guy road show and he owned the joint. that guy experts have examined him with electron microscopes and have discovered that he is possibly the purest that guy specimen on record.

so yeah trying to mock him for being nothing resembling a well-adjusted human being is a battle over ground abandoned long ago.

I prefer Target. Hotter chicks and its where i picked up my awesome Jimi Hendrix hoodie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.