Photo
- - - - -

Civil War

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#1 Butterflyj30

Butterflyj30

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:06 PM

In light of the recent Tea Parties does anyone think there will ever be a second civil war in America?

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,479 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:07 PM

Not unless things get a lot worse economically.

#3 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

yes

soon the hundreds upon hundreds of middle aged, fat white suburbanites will congregate at their local wal mart and rise up against the federal government

#4 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,480 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

Ever is a long time. A thousand years from now, who knows? Anytime in the near future? Probably not, unless some catastrophic event occurs.

#5 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,319 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:31 PM

ever is a long time. A thousand years from now, who knows? Anytime in the near future? probably not, unless some catastrophic event occurs.

omgz like a black president!?!?!?

#6 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,480 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:37 PM

omgz like a black president!?!?!?

No.

#7 Butterflyj30

Butterflyj30

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

I asked the question because I watched some of the tea parties on tv and to me a lot of them looked like I hate Obama rallies. And then listening to crazy Glen Beck he states that American Patriots should rise up and have a revolution. Gov Perry of Texas and Gov Palin want to succede from the Union.

Rush and Bobby Jindal and other republicans are praying for the President to fail during one of the worst economic downturns and the number of guns that have been sold has gone thru the roof. All of these things combined are a little scary but that's just me

#8 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,319 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

No.

Wasn't directing that in your direction but was using it as a spring board :D

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:57 PM

Wasn't directing that in your direction but was using it as a spring board :D

Have at ye, Panthro and your ilk! Your president is no match for my new country's leader...Rushbeck Hannity.

#10 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,700 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

As a moderate conservative republican, here is my opinion.

I can't stand liberal democrat policy. I can't stand Obama's policy. I can't stand what Republican congressmen and senators are doing right now. Pelosi, I wish she'd disappear somehwere in Hollywood and never speak again. I want government out of my way and I want taxes lowered. I don't hate the people making these idiotic decisions...well, Pelosi...maybe. I hate the policies and decisions that are being forced down our throats.

That being said, I will make my voice heard in 2010 by voting. Most the people you see on TV will do the same thing. 99% of these people are decent folks, but the news shows you the extremists. It's like the protests in the U.K. They made it look like it was thousands of people protesting, when in reality it was limited to an area several blocks away from the G20 meetings and included hundreds of people showing off for the camreas.

So to answer your question about a civil war, no. I think it will cause a massive rush to the ballot boxes though.

#11 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,319 posts

A pill popping crying/fear mongering douchebag?

#12 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,246 posts

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if what we know as the United States of America doesn't exist in 50 years.

#13 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

They try and take away our guns then yes, that would be as close to a civil war as you could get.

#14 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,480 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:01 PM

What I meant by catastrophic event was a nuclear attack on a few cities, a major enviromental disaster that effects our ability to produce food, or something along that line.

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,700 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

What I meant by catastrophic event was a nuclear attack on a few cities, a major enviromental disaster that effects our ability to produce food, or something along that line.

Another catastrophic event is Obama and the Dems letting their guard down to the "terrorists" that hate us.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com