• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fange5

fange5

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Is any one selling their season tickets for the upcoming 2012 season without the PSL's. If anyone is doing that for any reason id be interested in doing business.

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

i HAVE TWO SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE ,SECTION 202 ROW TWO $860.00 EACH TICKET.(10 GAMES) YOU CAN CALL ME @ 704-909-8075

#3 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,085 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

I have four in section 135, face value $970 per ticket. Will consider selling season tickets (and/or PSLs) in sets of two.

#4 500sviewabove

500sviewabove

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

there is an ad today 4/28 craigslist tickets for club seats with free psl
all you have to do is buy season tickets and the transfer fee....
i think ther are rules about adding a link so you are on your own to
look them up

#5 stew

stew

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

i have one season ticket for sale....section 508 row 1 seat 12. i have 4 seats together and only use 3 of them.

#6 Mookie

Mookie

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBerkeley, CA

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

I am selling my season tix without the PSL. Here are the details.

I am an original PSL owner who now lives in California. I'm selling my season tickets (Section 514, Row 13, Seats 1 & 2), but not the PSL. Great chance to get my season tickets without having to make the PSL investment (and you could continue to buy them from me for years to come). If you are interested in buying the PSLs at a future point, we can discuss that, but right now just selling 2012 season tickets (10 home games X 2 tickets = 20 tickets total). $1500 for all 20 tickets!

The seats are between the 40 and 45 yard lines and on the aisle. You get a little more legroom and easier access to restrooms/food/drinks. Really awesome seats - check out the stadium seating chart. http://www.panthers....um-diagram.html

I will ship you the tickets for free and can also email the tickets for the first preseason game against the Texans to you from my PSL account so you can be 100% confident that you will get the tickets in time. I'm willing to email you proof of my PSL account so you know I'm legit and we can exchange money/tickets in segments to minimize risk and build trust.

Thanks,
Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com