Photo
- - - - -

Where can I get a decently priced Jersey?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 DickolausJ

DickolausJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:38 PM

I saw the website had a sale but they were not selling a black Steve Smith Jersey. I live in California so the stores are not really an option. It doesn't need to be authentic.

I figured I better get a Jersey and maybe a shirt or 2 considering I think the new logo looks like a cat with down syndrome and an arena league logo.

#2 setzer2030

setzer2030

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

Looking for a cheap, high quality jersey?

#3 DickolausJ

DickolausJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

Looking for a cheap, high quality jersey?

Reasonably priced, yes.

#4 Guest_Bwood15_*

Guest_Bwood15_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

I got an authentic game day alternate blue Deangelo Williams jersey on this street corner in San Marcos texas for 50 bucks.

#5 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,392 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

ebay if you're 100% sure. I got a Peppers a few years ago for 40 bucks, on field version yada yada. Buddy of mine ordered what he thought was a Cam this year for 60 bucks though and it was a terrible fake. But then again, he's an idiot.

#6 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

I saw the website had a sale but they were not selling a black Steve Smith Jersey. I live in California so the stores are not really an option. It doesn't need to be authentic.

I figured I better get a Jersey and maybe a shirt or 2 considering I think the new logo looks like a cat with down syndrome and an arena league logo.

Do a little research on what the authentic panthers jersey looks like (stripes color-size, if panther is screen printed or not, etc) then buy the best looking one on ebay.

I got a black authentic Smitty jersey last year for 55 bucks.

#7 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,180 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

Really, are you looking for cheap, high quality jerseys?

#8 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

Have you tried doing a google search?

http://www.google.co...iw=1920&bih=955

#9 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

You can always buy them online from the Panther Store.

Not cheap, but you get the real thing.

What else do you have to do with your money?

#10 Guest_helentry33_*

Guest_helentry33_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:29 AM

http://www.weiketrade.com

i bought mine usually there for sometime when i found it in a forum recommended by others . the price is decent ,about 25 dollars each , if you buy 10 they offer free shipping with the quliaty jerseys

#11 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,575 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

dont buy a jersey yet, come april, all the old logo jerseys will be on clearance every where, u can pick up on of those or get a jersey with the new logo

#12 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

dont buy a jersey yet, come april, all the old logo jerseys will be on clearance every where, u can pick up on of those or get a jersey with the new logo

I agree with this. Only women and children will wear the new style jersey.

#13 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

ebay if you're 100% sure. I got a Peppers a few years ago for 40 bucks, on field version yada yada. Buddy of mine ordered what he thought was a Cam this year for 60 bucks though and it was a terrible fake. But then again, he's an idiot.

Yep... Ebay.

#14 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

Yes go to Ebay, i have gotten countless jersyes from there over the years for really good prices, all legit too (i know what to look for)...

#15 Guest_moninghaly_*

Guest_moninghaly_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:22 AM

cant agree more . The NFL jersey now are on sales because of that .and we'd better wait .but if you really would like to buy some it's recommended to buy from the following , i bought from them much and i appreciate them much . if you're a big customer . you can just buy from weiketrade . they ask for $25 ea and free shipping for big customer . even sometimes some discount . if you just wanna buy one . google tara . they offer one jersey for 38 dollars or so

weiketrade

tara

yuki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com