Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where can I get a decently priced Jersey?

60 posts in this topic

Posted

ebay if you're 100% sure. I got a Peppers a few years ago for 40 bucks, on field version yada yada. Buddy of mine ordered what he thought was a Cam this year for 60 bucks though and it was a terrible fake. But then again, he's an idiot.

Yep... Ebay.

Posted

Yes go to Ebay, i have gotten countless jersyes from there over the years for really good prices, all legit too (i know what to look for)...

Posted

dont buy a jersey yet, come april, all the old logo jerseys will be on clearance every where, u can pick up on of those or get a jersey with the new logo

cant agree more . The NFL jersey now are on sales because of that .and we'd better wait .but if you really would like to buy some it's recommended to buy from the following , i bought from them much and i appreciate them much . if you're a big customer . you can just buy from weiketrade . they ask for $25 ea and free shipping for big customer . even sometimes some discount . if you just wanna buy one . google tara . they offer one jersey for 38 dollars or so

weiketrade

tara

yuki

Posted

I know weikitrade and tara say authentic jerseys, but are they really? Just wanna make sure before jumping in on one and end up getting a replica or premiere jersey. Finally found a Beason Jersey in a Blue Large if they are really authentic.

Thanks

Posted

I know weikitrade and tara say authentic jerseys, but are they really? Just wanna make sure before jumping in on one and end up getting a replica or premiere jersey. Finally found a Beason Jersey in a Blue Large if they are really authentic.

Thanks

Their fake, everything is sewn on like an authentic jersey (except on a real authentic the panther on the sleeve is screen printed, not a patch like on the ones from china)...the blue is a UNC tarheel blue more than a Panthers blue...you can get legit authentics on eBay for some really good deals at times so check there before buying a fake just because you can get it for 50 bucks shipping and all

Posted

That's what I figured. I've been looking on ebay forever for a Blue Beason Jersey. All I've seen is a premiere jersey and it's not even in my size. The search continues.......

Lame first post I know. I've been lurking too long.

Posted

I got a Black Olsen jersey from yukijersey.com. The panther blue color is dead on. Everything is sewn on except the Panther logo on the sleeve. I am very happy with it. Their prices change alittle everyday with the exchange rate.

Posted

Panthers.com is 50% off everything right now. Selection is kind of limited though.

Posted

All of the following websites are doing knockoffs . but if you'd like to buy , you'd figure out which one suit you the best .

Weiketrade

Tarajersey

toonjersey

yukijersey

jersey101

Posted

Travelle Wharton has a used one if you need a 5xl

Posted

used one ? wondering if there should be someone need it .

Posted

weike jerseys have bogus sizes, the 48m is crazy big, i wouldnt even want to know what the larger sizes look like.