Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DickolausJ

Where can I get a decently priced Jersey?

60 posts in this topic

Haha weymouthst Maybe you should buy a Yoth jersey for you

cant agree more . The NFL jersey now are on sales because of that .and we'd better wait .but if you really would like to buy some it's recommended to buy from the following , i bought from them much and i appreciate them much . if you're a big customer . you can just buy from weiketrade . they ask for $25 ea and free shipping for big customer . even sometimes some discount . if you just wanna buy one . google tara . they offer one jersey for 38 dollars or so

weiketrade

tara

yuki

+1

I went to Goodwill and found a Mark Fields jersey!

The coolest jersey I found recently at Goodwill is a Clinton Portis black on black Redskin jersey very cool looking....not bad for $4

Authentic Reebok White Jstew $75. I've got a guy. ;)

problem with sites like yuki and weikie is the becayse they are knock off jerseys they are just off. For one they still have the old logo on the nike jersey, the colors are never right, sizing is weird...

I would rather put up the extra cash and get one from the nfl shop

1 person likes this

For the lowest price I have found anywhere I went here, the quality is top notch.

http://bit.ly/4kb77v

Amazon

Jimmy Clausen Jersey

Also Ebay has some steals when it comes to Clausen Rookie Cards

If you sign up for an NFL.com account, they've started a new rewards program where you earn "coins" that can be redeemed for prizes by doing simple things as reading articles, watching videos, etc. You get bonus points by completing "drives" which are basically a string of articles put together for you. You don't even have to finish the article/video, you can just keep hitting next step, etc. and quickly rack up coins. You can get a 15% off coupon for the NFL Shop with 400 coins (sadly, the coupons aren't stackable lol) which can be used on anything on nflshop.com. Literally takes about 10 minutes to save $15 and $38 on Game and Elite jerseys, respectively.

Authentic Reebok White Jstew $75. I've got a guy. ;)

$75 shipped ?

Has anyone ordered one of the Nike chinese knockoffs yet? The reebok ones I saw were always good quality, just the wrong color blue every time. I saw plenty of perfect knockoffs for other teams (cowboys, redskins, etc) but they never got the proper blue for us. Anyone know if they got it right with the new Nike ones?

$75 shipped ?

$75 total. My buddy gets them for me. Any team. Any player even customs. Reeboks are almost gone though.