#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,969 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

You don't know what this one falls under - so you call up the old teleprompter gag and leave it at that.

Are you saying that Obama has not inherited any problems? Or is it just that because you personally don't like his methods of solving them, you want to pretend that somehow he created them?

Of course he inherited problems. But quit being a whiny little bitch and move forward. Quit looking back and placing blame, no real president does that. Any moron can say "I wanna spend $8oo Trillion, but if it doesn't work, gee, look what I inherited. I want to preface this budget by saying it ain't my fault." Methods of problem solving?????????? Bwhahahahahaha. A god damned third grader could do what he has done. Lets throw $800 trillion dollars at the wall and spend our way back to health!!!!!!

#17 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,969 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2...ents/index.html

Face up to it - he's changing the policies and not looking for retribution, and he's not into looking backward. He's leading. He is doing what we elected him to do - sorry if you think it sucks, but he (once again) made the right call.

Then why release anything? He wants to throw his predecessor under the bus and make the US look like thugs. Pointing fingers and looking back, yet again.

#18 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,112 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:05 PM

"This is a time for reflection, not retribution. I respect the strong views and emotions that these issues evoke. We have been through a dark and painful chapter in our history. But at a time of great challenges and disturbing disunity, nothing will be gained by spending our time and energy laying blame for the past," Obama concluded.

????

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,788 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

So you want them to fix the problem without mentioning the problem anymore?

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,112 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

While United States must sometimes "protect information that is classified for purposes of national security," he decided to release the memos because he believes "strongly in transparency and accountability" and "exceptional circumstances surround these memos and require their release," Obama said.

"Withholding these memos would only serve to deny facts that have been in the public domain for some time. This could contribute to an inaccurate accounting of the past, and fuel erroneous and inflammatory assumptions about actions taken by the United States."

??????????

#21 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,807 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:20 PM

Wait, wait.

Does that mean he is not going to let them continue with the time honored practice for gaining valuable intel? :eek:

At least we still have the field phone and clamps to get us by.

Now I gotta remember where I put that battery charger......

#22 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:27 PM

I want to take this opportunity to thank cookinwithgas for his new avatar.

BOUT DAMN TIME

#23 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,112 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

As Robert Palmer once said, "I didn't mean to turn you on".

#24 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,981 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:25 PM

reminder:

if a civilian commits a crime after receiving legal counsel that what they're doing is not a crime, they are still held guilty.

#25 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,969 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:40 AM

So you want them to fix the problem without mentioning the problem anymore?

Yes. Kind of like the Yankees and Carl Pavano.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com