- - - - -

The new Geico Commercial

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#37 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

Wouldn't it be cool to rent a black panther for a primetime game? Have it come out before intros.

Yea, hopefully it would be against the saints and somehow get loose....... I'm just sayin.....

#38 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

pussy pussy ya kno

#39 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

I remember in a documentary once on "Big Cats" (Animal Planet) they said that the Panther is the only big cat that prefers to attack its prey by getting its jaws around the head and crushing the skull. It prefers to kill instantly instead of lethally wounding or immobilizing its prey and letting it bleed out.

I thought that was cool.

I also remember hearing that jaguars (aka "panthers" when black) are the only big cats that cannot be trained... they are too unpredictable.

So long story short... we have a pretty cool mascot, now we just need a Lombardi trophy.

#40 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

The Panther is the best mascot in the league. I mean if you wanna get into who would win mascot vs mascot in a real life scenario the panther stands a good chance against most of the others. That's one reason why I like it so much, it is so formidable from a mental standpoint and serves as a good tenacious mentality for the players.

#41 DevilCat

DevilCat

Two States One Team

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

Beast of Bladenboro In 1954, Bladenboro received national attention for several mysterious animal killings, mostly of dogs and livestock, in the area. The animals had broken jaws and had been drained of blood in a fashion not unlike the supposed attacks of Chupacabra. However, sightings describe the attacker as favoring a cat or wolf which led to the local legend known as the "Beast of Bladenboro."[3] In 2008, the History Channel television series Monster Quest performed an analysis concerning these attacks, which were beginning to happen again, and concluded that the attacker might have been a cougar.

^ Copied from Wikipedia........Folks in that area report seeing large "Black Cats" through the years....For those outside the Carolinas, Bladenboro is a small rual community in SE NC.

#42 DeeJay

DeeJay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

Panther sex?

#43 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

Well I learned a lot by that youtube..Good stuff

#44 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

PAnthers aren't even REALLY black they're dark brown.

Oh, way to go!! Now are team is in the mythical creature catagory like Giants, Titans.

#45 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:33 PM

go watch apocalypto and pretend that one guy is matt ryan

you'll get it

#46 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

I remember in a documentary once on "Big Cats" (Animal Planet) they said that the Panther is the only big cat that prefers to attack its prey by getting its jaws around the head and crushing the skull. It prefers to kill instantly instead of lethally wounding or immobilizing its prey and letting it bleed out.

I thought that was cool.

This sounds like Foxball.

#47 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Lets just get a bunch of Panther cubs and let them wander around the stadium and watch them grow up with our young team.

Its cute until 2-3 years from now one is looking at your beer, then your eyes, back to your beer & growling.