Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rodgers says NFC players "embarrassed themselves"

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cam should of just spiked the ball everytime the o line just let everybody in. I hope he makes it many more times but I wouldnt blame him if he doesnt play in another one.

Posted · Report post

Especially the boos, I agree wouldn't be mad if Cam dissed those fugers.

Posted · Report post

Guess he's saying players really didn't care if Cam took hits or not cause he isn't their teammate?

That's exactly what I'm saying. No one cared if Cam got hurt. If you were listening to Mike and the other announcer, they were encouraging the defense to go hard on Cam. Cam never really had a chance to set his feet before the AFC defense was in his face.

When I read the ESPN review claiming how "composed Andy Dalton was in the pocket." I was like, well maybe that's because no one touched him. None of the NFC defense was trying to sack him or do some kind of bodily harm to him. He had no reason to be concerned and could sit and be composed.

Posted · Report post

My response to anyone that told me that Cam lost the NFC the pro bowl this week.

"You went F**KING full retard"

Posted · Report post

As will the QBs of 30 other NFL teams........

if you are just counting NFL starters it's just 29, not 30 because you are already counting Rodgers

Posted · Report post

I wish they would cancel it. If they play hard and a superstar blows a knee, there will be rioting

Posted · Report post

So if Rodgers doesn't like how they handle the Pro Bowl then why don't you go to the Superbowl? Oh wait.

Posted · Report post

I HATE that they got rid of the skills challenges.

Yup... they should scrap the game & just have skill challenges. If the NFC wins more events they win the pro bowl & vice versa.

Posted · Report post

Instead of $50K to the winners and $25K to the losers, the pro bowl should be $100K to the winners, and the losers get nothing. Plus the NFL should start some sort of punishment to the guys that dodge it without injury. Or just make it a celebrity flag football game like the old rock and jock football games.

What? Punishing players for not wanting to play in a meaningless game that does nothing for them or their team is retarded

Posted · Report post

Heck yeah I miss the skills challenges. The Fastest Man, Best Hands, Strongest man even the obstacle course thing they were all entertaining. I even enjoyed the Pro Bowl in the first half even if it was only a practice level intensity...I HATED how they came after Cam though, I left the night frustrated.

Posted · Report post

They should make it where winners get 100k and losers get zero.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, A-Rod played his heart out with all those blitzes he saw when he was on the field. What a tool.