Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Rodgers says NFC players "embarrassed themselves"

65 posts in this topic

This year's Pro Bowl was better than it ever was before. People are actually talking about it, which suggests people watched it or at least some of it. Move it back to a week after the SB and no one has any opinion at all.

How about the winner gets to stay in Hawaii, loser goes to Detroit?

This year's Pro Bowl was better than it ever was before. People are actually talking about it, which suggests people watched it or at least some of it. Move it back to a week after the SB and no one has any opinion at all.

Most people will make smart remarks about how they didn't watch the Pro Bowl or whatever, but we all know they did. I'm sure 9 out of 10 people on here who said they didn't watch the game most definitely watched.

People do watch the Pro Bowl, that's why it is on NBC and not the NFL Network.

1 person likes this

Most people will make smart remarks about how they didn't watch the Pro Bowl or whatever, but we all know they did. I'm sure 9 out of 10 people on here who said they didn't watch the game most definitely watched.

I watched it. I didn't enjoy it.

I watched it. I didn't enjoy it.

I didn't either, but I'll continue to watch. Especially if some of our guys play.

PFT said the ratings were very good, so people watched.

Plus, I think many people are like me, not really ready for football season to end. I will watch anything no matter what because after the SB, that's it. 2011 season will be over.

I like Basketball but not as much as when I was younger and Baseball season isn't until April. I will be having Football withdrawels by next week Sunday.

PFT said the ratings were very good, so people watched.

Plus, I think many people are like me, not really ready for football season to end. I will watch anything no matter what because after the SB, that's it. 2011 season will be over.

I like Basketball but not as much as when I was younger and Baseball season isn't until April. I will be having Football withdrawels by next week Sunday.

Probowl drew around 12.5 viewers, NFL playoff game draws about 57 million viewers so many people don't watch the probowl. But it still has better ratings than the NBA all-star game and MLB.

Why did they get rid of the skills challenge. Thats like NBA getting rid of the dunk contest or home run derby

Who's fuging dumb ass idea was that. They need to bring that back. Done sucked all the life force outta the NFL

Why did they get rid of the skills challenge. Thats like NBA getting rid of the dunk contest or home run derby

Who's fuging dumb ass idea was that. They need to bring that back. Done sucked all the life force outta the NFL

I'll agree with you on this one. The QB Challenge was one of the best things ever.

The really dangerous thing about the pro-bowl is the inconsistent level of effort. The AFC defense decides to go all-out while the NFC offensive line is still shadow blocking and that means Cam is running for his life. In a couple of those situations, Cam should have just drop-kicked the ball.