Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hannah Storm interviews Cam Newton - Video (Full Interview)

83 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm a 36 year old dude with a wife and two kids and I literally love this guy. Probably homo, but wtf ever man.

I'm 36 as well, but with no wife and kids, and I love the $hit out of Cam.

Posted

I'm 26 years old with a g/f and no kids (thank God) and am glad Cam is my QB.

Posted

I have a rich, hot girlfriend taking me to the UNC/Duke game with her lower level season tickets...and I'd dump her for Cam.

1 person likes this

Posted

“I thrive off knowing that people are coming to watch me play. That’s what I thrive off. That’s the entertainer in me. And when they come I’m trying to put on a show. Because it may be that person’s first time coming to watch me play, or it may be that person who said, ‘Cam isn’t what you all think he is,’ and then it may be by the end of the game, he said, ‘Man, Cam’s real.’ That’s why I do it.”

This should trouble you.

Posted

normal_105here_for_the_gang_bang.jpg

Posted

“I thrive off knowing that people are coming to watch me play. That’s what I thrive off. That’s the entertainer in me. And when they come I’m trying to put on a show. Because it may be that person’s first time coming to watch me play, or it may be that person who said, ‘Cam isn’t what you all think he is,’ and then it may be by the end of the game, he said, ‘Man, Cam’s real.’ That’s why I do it.”

This should trouble you.

The same way it troubled Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders, Muhammad Ali, and countless others?

Sports are entertainment.

Posted

The same way it troubled Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders, Muhammad Ali, and countless others?

Sports are entertainment.

Wow, did you really just compare Cam Newton to Jordan, Deion Sanders and Ali?

You might want to wait for him to win some games before you start talking that type of nonsense.

Posted

Remember when Cam blew up on Greg Olsen earlier this season.....I believe it was after the Chicago game. Cam said in his interview he got "so ticked off" when someone told him "you can't win them all" Guarantee that was Olsen.

god I love Cam

Posted

I I I, third person reference, I I I, third person reference

You guys should be concerned. We had a guy just like this in Atlanta. Granted, I don't think Newton is going to murder dogs.

He has a shitload of talent, that is for sure.

Posted

I I I, third person reference, I I I, third person reference

You guys should be concerned. We had a guy just like this in Atlanta. Granted, I don't think Newton is going to murder dogs.

He has a pooload of talent, that is for sure.

Awesome story troll

Posted

Awesome story troll

Believe me, if I was trolling, you would know it.

Posted

So why bring up dog murder at all?

I'd neg you to smack if I could, and I don't think you would be able to crawl out.