Photo
- - - - -

Hannah Storm interviews Cam Newton - Video (Full Interview)

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#16 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

“I thrive off knowing that people are coming to watch me play. That’s what I thrive off. That’s the entertainer in me. And when they come I’m trying to put on a show. Because it may be that person’s first time coming to watch me play, or it may be that person who said, ‘Cam isn’t what you all think he is,’ and then it may be by the end of the game, he said, ‘Man, Cam’s real.’ That’s why I do it.”

This should trouble you.

#17 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,993 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Posted Image

#18 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,176 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

“I thrive off knowing that people are coming to watch me play. That’s what I thrive off. That’s the entertainer in me. And when they come I’m trying to put on a show. Because it may be that person’s first time coming to watch me play, or it may be that person who said, ‘Cam isn’t what you all think he is,’ and then it may be by the end of the game, he said, ‘Man, Cam’s real.’ That’s why I do it.”

This should trouble you.

The same way it troubled Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders, Muhammad Ali, and countless others?

Sports are entertainment.

#19 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

The same way it troubled Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders, Muhammad Ali, and countless others?

Sports are entertainment.

Wow, did you really just compare Cam Newton to Jordan, Deion Sanders and Ali?

You might want to wait for him to win some games before you start talking that type of nonsense.

#20 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,359 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Remember when Cam blew up on Greg Olsen earlier this season.....I believe it was after the Chicago game. Cam said in his interview he got "so ticked off" when someone told him "you can't win them all" Guarantee that was Olsen.

god I love Cam

Edited by Panthers8192, 01 February 2012 - 10:59 PM.

#21 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

I I I, third person reference, I I I, third person reference

You guys should be concerned. We had a guy just like this in Atlanta. Granted, I don't think Newton is going to murder dogs.

He has a shitload of talent, that is for sure.

#22 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,835 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

I I I, third person reference, I I I, third person reference

You guys should be concerned. We had a guy just like this in Atlanta. Granted, I don't think Newton is going to murder dogs.

He has a pooload of talent, that is for sure.

Awesome story troll

#23 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

Awesome story troll

Believe me, if I was trolling, you would know it.

#24 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,993 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

So why bring up dog murder at all?

I'd neg you to smack if I could, and I don't think you would be able to crawl out.

#25 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,637 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

Because Mike Vick killed dogs. Mike Vick is a black QB. Therefore Cam is Mike Vick.

You can't see the similarities Jangler?

#26 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

So why bring up dog murdering at all?

Because I made the comparison to Vick, which is apt, but drew the line at borderline retardation. I think Cam is self-centered, just like Vick, but I don't think he is a piece of poo delinquent.

I'm just trying to warn you guys. When was the last time you saw a quarterback refer to himself in the third person? He said "I" about 100982312 times in that interview. Go watch interviews with all of the successful qb's in the league. No matter what, they talk about their team, not "I I I, third person reference".

#27 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,993 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

Yeah that I sh!t is gonna hold him back. GTFOH

#28 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,569 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

It was an interview asking him questions about himself, quit being a retard. I know that's hard for a Falcon fan, but come on.

#29 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,176 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

Because I made the comparison to Vick, which is apt, but drew the line at borderline retardation. I think Cam is self-centered, just like Vick, but I don't think he is a piece of poo delinquent.

I'm just trying to warn you guys. When was the last time you saw a quarterback refer to himself in the third person? He said "I" about 100982312 times in that interview. Go watch interviews with all of the successful qb's in the league. No matter what, they talk about their team, not "I I I, third person reference".

Are you familiar with the South? This is not a psychological thing, some of us actually use the third person as an example of "this is how a situation affected me from a pseudo-neutral, outsider viewpoint."

If Cam refused to refer to himself in anything but third person, that would be curious, but it's mostly his way of phrasing which is very common in our neck of the woods.

#30 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,637 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

lol it was a damn Barbara Walters style interview. Hanna Storm was on WFNZ this past Monday and said she did the interview to learn more about Cam. I can't believe that son of a bitch had the balls to answer questions about himself with answers starting with "I..."

Get a life Meangelo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.