Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JawnyBlaze

Can someone make a good iphone wallpaper of the new logo?

34 posts in this topic

Storm Clouds

post-10326-133194788191_thumb.jpg

This programmer finds your arguments about different phones amusing: trust me, they're all hell to develop for.

My thing is, if I want to take a picture I have a nice nikon camera for that. If I want to take a really nice picture, my wife has an awesome DSLR I bought her a few years ago. My phone I need to make calls, be easy to navigate, and provide quick internet browsing/youtube....the Nexus does all that and more....

I don't mean to get in on an argument with my first post here, but I completely agree with you c47. I love my Galaxy Nexus. Hopefully soon someone will make a nice HD panthers wallpaper or a live wallpaper. That would look sick on the Nexus.

Excellent work. My 4s is looking nice.

F*ck a droid btw

I know this is an Apple love fest, but for my ANDROID, I'm using the new logo decal of just the outlined panther face. It works great.

Here's the one i made a while back :/

l12Le.png

Well I was going to use one of the new Panther logos on my phone's background until I saw fieryprophet's sig. That pretty much replaced the logo. As far as the phone argument, if everyone liked the same thing it would be a boring world...

I have one. Email me @ [email protected] and I'll send it to you.