Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does gun control really work?

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Never discount the power of the pamphlet........

It's a pamphlet not a menu...you know we aint reading that

Posted

It's a pamphlet not a menu...you know we aint reading that

Word. You're right, F*ck a pamphlet.

Posted

Word. You're right, F*ck a pamphlet.

Been there.

Beware papercuts.

Posted

High gloss recycled paper = fun without the knicks and cuts of a pamphlet.

Posted

I think we should make all guns illegal except for muzzle loaders.

Posted

Not only should guns be legal for responsible citizens, I think we should be able to have guns mounted on the top of our vehicles for rush hour traffic. The rockets in the grill are for dump trucks.

Out of my way bitches.

1444503.bin?size=hhl

Posted

Yeah, I saw that linked in this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre

Given your skills in blame transference I assume you're also in favor of banning muslims from pilot school.

Posted

"semi-automatic" groups nearly all hunting weapons as well. An "automatic" shotgun, most hunting rifles, my little Nylon .22 squirrel gun.

yea, i know, which is why most proposed restrictions are on mag capacity. however I think we can agree that the free exchange of weapons on what essentially amounts to a black market is probably not the best idea.

Posted

Given your skills in blame transference I assume you're also in favor of banning muslims from pilot school.

Please explain how a person with a history of mental illness being able to purchase ammo and firearms without the bat of an eyelash is a good thing.

Posted

yea, i know, which is why most proposed restrictions are on mag capacity. however I think we can agree that the free exchange of weapons on what essentially amounts to a black market is probably not the best idea.

Also it's not only the US effected.

One of the major reasons authorities in Mexico are having trouble keeping the drug gangs in check is that the criminals have such easy access to American guns.

Posted

Also it's not only the US effected.

One of the major reasons authorities in Mexico are having trouble keeping the drug gangs in check is that the criminals have such easy access to American guns.

it's also part of the reason there is such free access to weaponry on the streets of urban centers as well, the path of guns from southern gunshows to DC and NYC is well documented. This in turn causes overzealous reactionary gun laws in said urban centers and ultimately causes unnecessary restriction on law-abiding citizens.