Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the hottest "friend" you have on Facebook

121 posts in this topic

Posted

You don't think a chick is hot because you have a hunch that she likes black guys? That's not racist?
''

3000880347_58438f550f.jpg

Posted

9k8ku1.jpg

Posted

and yeah she does look like she's into the purple crayons, but given the chance Id wrap my hot dog up and throw it down her hallway(same stance I have on Kim K)

Posted

How in the hell can you surmise from a pic of three girls that one of them has a preference for a particular race?

Posted

And one of the quickest ways to lose your hot 'friends' is to post their pics to a message board without their consent.

Posted

same way interNERDS can continually call beautiful women ugly

Posted

How in the hell can you surmise from a pic of three girls that one of them has a preference for a particular race?

She knows what shes doing..What one thing would piss off whitey more than his daughter wearing a brown and black reptilian skin mini skirt and skin tight shirt showing off her tits??? ;)

Posted

She knows what shes doing..What one thing would piss off whitey more than his daughter wearing a brown and black reptilian skin mini skirt and skin tight shirt showing off her tits??? ;)

Bringing you home for dinner?

1 person likes this

Posted

Bringing you home for dinner?

1720-ba-dum-tss.png

Posted

1720-ba-dum-tss.png

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all night. Be sure to try the veal, and tip your waitress...unless she likes black guys.

Posted

What restaurant? I'll be sure to give her the customary $3.. LeTs hEaR iT IF yoU kNOw whAt Im tAlkInG AbOuT!!!111