Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Janeane Garafalo died...

80 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would celebrate. That is all.

Posted · Report post

She looks 55. What happened to her?

Posted · Report post

I would celebrate. That is all.

how come?

Posted · Report post

how come?

She just said on Olbermann "Let's be honest, every one of those people is a racist" about the Tea Parties. Give me a fugging break. So fall in line lockstep behind Obama or you clearly hate black people. This is what it has come to? Really, Janeane?

Posted · Report post

I told my sister in law she looked like Garafolo one time. She had to google it and somewhat agreed. My g/f told me that I basically insulted my SIL and that Garafolo was never as pretty as she is. Hell I thought it was a compliment just because of her role on Seinfeld.

also, for rodeo link

Posted · Report post

i doubt every single one is.

Posted · Report post

i doubt every single one is.

I don't. I think realistically the safer bet would be that each and every person in American society has or does harbor some type of racist thought than it would be that they don't.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, at least one or two were there because they simply don't like the left turn Obama took on Day One.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, at least one or two were there because they simply don't like the left turn Obama took on Day One.

in other words they're protesting the democratic process because they lost.

Posted · Report post

Those tea parties that spontaneously erupted after the Bush endorsed bank bailouts were something to behold as well.

Posted · Report post

in other words they're protesting the democratic process because they lost.

Umm, the fact that this government sees them as living, breathing ATMs has something to do with it.

Posted · Report post

Those tea parties that spontaneously erupted after the Bush endorsed bank bailouts were something to behold as well.

Quit bringing up Bush. His last six months on the job, hell his last year, was nothing more than "I'll do the minimum and I can't wait to dump this off on the next guy." Just because George Bush was in over his head doesn't give the left carte blanche to bankrupt the country. People work for their money. They invest a third of their lives at their jobs. When you ask them to subsidize the lazy asses they see around them they are going to want to let off steam.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments