Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Janeane Garafalo died...

80 posts in this topic

Posted

She just said on Olbermann "Let's be honest, every one of those people is a racist" about the Tea Parties.?

Nothing new with her and many who are somewhat stunned at the nationwide turnout at these events (12,000k + in NYC alone). Being called "racist" has been transformed into a "I get the last word" on so many issues now. Meaning if there is even a slightest chance your words or actions could be deemed that way, no matter how far fetched, the opposite side might throw that out and quickly label you.

As much as I hate near meaningless lawsuits, if being labeled a racist can be proven to actually damage your career, personal reputation, etc. (very possible in this day and time) , I would love to see somebody file a suit against the accuser and get a settlement plus widespread media coverage. It might slowly sink in to some of these labelers that free speech aint always free. You better have some facts to back it up and pointing a finger at somebody with a "say no to Obama" t-shirt and immediately screaming racist out of anger or frustration without any other cause might mean problems down the road. We are all racist in one way or another..big or small, nobody is perfect.

Posted

Quit bringing up Bush. His last six months on the job, hell his last year, was nothing more than "I'll do the minimum and I can't wait to dump this off on the next guy." Just because George Bush was in over his head doesn't give the left carte blanche to bankrupt the country. People work for their money. They invest a third of their lives at their jobs. When you ask them to subsidize the lazy asses they see around them they are going to want to let off steam.

Quit bringing up Obama. His first few months on the job, hell during his transition team period, was nothing more than, "how the hell am I going to clean up this terrible mess?". Just because George Bush was in over his head and bankrupted the country does not give Obama the ability to do nothing about the problems and just point his fingers and say, "I can't do anything, it's not my fault". All he is doing is following the advice, and the lead, of the advisors and policies set before him, but doing it with a more urgent frame of mind.

I can understand that a lot of people hate the idea of this whole spending spree, I am not really happy about it myself. But despite the official rhetoric about this not being a partisan problem, the real reason these people came out was to complain about Obama in general. All of them stood by while their guys passed tax cuts while starting wars and increasing spending, turning the surplus into a deficit in record time, but now that the other guys are doing it, it's suddenly going to destroy our way of life and we need to somehow take over the country. It's a simple and easy way to reenergize the Republican base since Sarah Palins boobies didn't quite do the trick. No big deal, but sell it for what it is.

Posted

Quit bringing up Obama. His first few months on the job, hell during his transition team period, was nothing more than, "how the hell am I going to clean up this terrible mess?". Just because George Bush was in over his head and bankrupted the country does not give Obama the ability to do nothing about the problems and just point his fingers and say, "I can't do anything, it's not my fault". All he is doing is following the advice, and the lead, of the advisors and policies set before him, but doing it with a more urgent frame of mind.

I can understand that a lot of people hate the idea of this whole spending spree, I am not really happy about it myself. But despite the official rhetoric about this not being a partisan problem, the real reason these people came out was to complain about Obama in general. All of them stood by while their guys passed tax cuts while starting wars and increasing spending, turning the surplus into a deficit in record time, but now that the other guys are doing it, it's suddenly going to destroy our way of life and we need to somehow take over the country. It's a simple and easy way to reenergize the Republican base since Sarah Palins boobies didn't quite do the trick. No big deal, but sell it for what it is.

You don't tax people when you're on the verge of a depression. I'm not talking about the rednecks who are out at those rallies....Fiz is right, they have no idea what they're doing. I'm talking about the small business guy who is working 60 hours a week trying to get his business off the ground. You don't add to his burden right now, especially to build water parks in San Francisco and other Dem pork projects. It's insanity. That has nothing to do with Bush and everything to do with Obama, who said he was all about the politics of hope, then used fear tactics to get his pork bullshit passed. That's on him, I'm sorry. Blame Bush for being a nincompoop. Blame him for not understanding half the poo going on around him. Fine. But this economy didn't start to tank until Pelosi and Co. took over Congress. Fact.

Posted

She is completely irrelevant, yet I would dance a jig if she was hit by a diesel powered city bus.

Posted

. It's a simple and easy way to reenergize the Republican base since Sarah Palins boobies didn't quite do the trick. No big deal, but sell it for what it is.

Her boobies reenergized me. I'm still fully charged. Looks like I'm not the only one.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090417/pl_politico/21349

Posted

i doubt every single one is.

I'll bet the black people in the crowd at the Atlanta party really hate other black people.

Posted

I'll bet the black people in the crowd at the Atlanta party really hate other black people.

Left wing protesters, even the ones who hold up signs that make no sense, are victims expressing their freedom of speech.

These people are racists who only want to hang the president of the United States and be done with it. And the ones who can't even make signs that make sense are representative of the whole movement.

Come on, get with the program.

Posted

If she died in real life, they have to kill off her character in '24' which would be a good thing because she sucks too.

Posted

Left wing protesters, even the ones who hold up signs that make no sense, are victims expressing their freedom of speech.

These people are racists who only want to hang the president of the United States and be done with it. And the ones who can't even make signs that make sense are representative of the whole movement.

Come on, get with the program.

How naive of me......

Did you happen to see the CNN reporter get challenged? The lady who challenged this "reporter" was pointing out how CNN was only filming and interviewing the most extreme people at these rallies. Her question, "Why aren't you interviewing me?" went unanswered? I can see why the TinderLibs who get their news from MSM view the gatherings as hate fests.

Posted

It still blows me away that she gets on TV and says blatantly "let's face it, every one of these people is a racist" and Olbermann just sits there saying "mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm".

I guess that's why their ratings are in the sewer. People can only stomach their programming in small doses.

Posted

in other words they're protesting the democratic process because they lost.

No, but I never expected you'd be paying attention.

Posted

it's exactly what they're doing. they sat on their hands or defended him in the tinderbox when bush caused the crisis, and as soon as a democrat gets in office they feel it's the time to get angry about the economy.

they are bitter they lost. nothing more to it.